Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE THIS CAR!!! I put 189 miles on it in 2 days. Its out in the parking lot at work now. & Im all paranoid. This car rides so smooth,accells great,looks sweet. I absolutely love it. I got black/black/spoiler/lsd 17" rims.....tint....loaded....Only thing that annoys me is the seatbelt light flashing. I LOVE IT! WOOO!!!!!!

------------------
ScoochyDawg -
if you're not wasted, a day is.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Please tell me the "seatbelt light flashing" is only when you are stopped, like when you are getting in or out of it? Not while you're driving?

Cuz otherwise we might all see you suddenly stop posting one day, and always wonder if you were dead...

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Congratulations and buckle up. Your only complaint should be the annoying power transmission light.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. I guess thats a good idea..use the belt. I drove it over 55 mph allready. I cant help it.

------------------
ScoochyDawg -
if you're not wasted, a day is.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i would suggest seat belt usage, but if you want to get rid of the light....there should be a connector coming of the female end of the seat belt. when the belt goes into it, a loop is broken and the light no longer has a ground, if you disconnect the harness, the loop should be open all the time, and no ground for light.

if this doesn't work, then the harness is incorporated into a relay, and if you ground it constantly, the light should go out.

disclaimer: if any malfeasance or harm comes out of this, you are soley to blame, not me.

Originally posted by scoochydawg:
Thanks guys. I guess thats a good idea..use the belt. I drove it over 55 mph allready. I cant help it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts