Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we was at seaside heights last night and were following a blue civic and he parks somewhere and we have no clue what hes doing so we go to find a parking spot and park and left for 10 minutes and to see what theyre doing and we went back to my car and im bout to get in my car when i see a Violation card on my window and i look down i see a damn boot on my f**king on my car :pissed: and i had to pay $50 to get the thing off :pissed: but the good thing is i got to park there for the next 20 minutes we were there :lol: just wanted to share my night i shouda took pictures danmitt

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
lexluger180 said:
we was at seaside heights last night and were following a blue civic and he parks somewhere and we have no clue what hes doing so we go to find a parking spot and park and left for 10 minutes and to see what theyre doing and we went back to my car and im bout to get in my car when i see a Violation card on my window and i look down i see a damn boot on my f**king on my car :pissed: and i had to pay $50 to get the thing off :pissed: but the good thing is i got to park there for the next 20 minutes we were there :lol: just wanted to share my night i shouda took pictures danmitt
that sucks man...glad to hear ur ok

go drive up and down belmar beach...great road there to cruise on....

hey, if you actually read this post, i know in the past u said u dont check on ur posts, do yuo still have the TBKO ESK for sale? please let me know..thanks dude!

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had fun on the way there too :D i raced my boys blue civic and somebodys passat on 37 and smoke both of them :lol: they cant mess with a lexus :lol:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
lexluger180 said:
possibly dunno waiting on somebody
lemme know and i'll buy it from u ASAP...

did u end up going to club abyss show last sat? thought i saw ur car park across the street....

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i went but i parked in a development behind F1 Motoring i saw ur car looks real nice :D i'm a little jealous :D

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
lexluger180 said:
i went but i parked in a development behind F1 Motoring i saw ur car looks real nice :D i'm a little jealous :D
thanks man, would have been nice to meet ya, we had a bunch of IS's there in the show..and a few drove by along rt 35....so many hot cars at that show....barely any RICE....

shoot me an IM on AIM if ur on anytime....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts