Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some fag last night rear ended me and my buddy in my buddies truck last night. he thought it was our fault ran out and tore off the mirror and antenna on the passengers side, so we took off. they chased us. they must have chased us for like 30 minutes until we got stuck behind a car. another time they ran out and tore off the driver's side mirror. the next time we stopped one of the motherfuckers hopped in the back of the truck and punched out the back window. he punched us in the back of the head and started throwing shit out the back window. speakers, snowboarding boots, school binders, gone. all over the main road. finally he hopped out and we lost them.

with him in the back of the truck we were going like 55-60 on the main road which is a 30, swerving trying to throw him from the bed. just like from a movie it was scary.

well the cops are looking and i hope they catch these faggots. they got felony charges goin on them...... :shame: :shame: :shame:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,552 Posts
Sorry to hear that, but don't you have a cell? You shoulda called the cops when you saw him rushing you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,293 Posts
Chan said:
Sorry to hear that, but don't you have a cell? You shoulda called the cops when you saw him rushing you.
Or got your pansy-ass out and hit him... :eek:
 

·
Chocolate Goodness
Joined
·
34,363 Posts
dpwu32 said:
Chan said:
Sorry to hear that, but don't you have a cell? You shoulda called the cops when you saw him rushing you.
Or got your pansy-ass out and hit him... :eek:
It seems that there was more than one person in the other car. There is no telling what these people were capable of, but for sure it was plenty as they were being so confrontational. The best thing to do is get out of there as quickly as possible or call the cops.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trovador said:
dpwu32 said:
Chan said:
Sorry to hear that, but don't you have a cell? You shoulda called the cops when you saw him rushing you.
Or got your pansy-ass out and hit him... :eek:
It seems that there was more than one person in the other car. There is no telling what these people were capable of, but for sure it was plenty as they were being so confrontational. The best thing to do is get out of there as quickly as possible or call the cops.
no cell :roll: and there were four of them.....and im not exactly a big guy, like 150 lbs. the other kid i was w/ was smaller. the police said there might be surveliance of them walking into safeway and the smartest thing we did is not punch back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Chan said:
dpwu32 said:
Chan said:
Sorry to hear that, but don't you have a cell? You shoulda called the cops when you saw him rushing you.
Or got your pansy-ass out and hit him... :eek:
Thats why you always carry a bat in the trunk of the car :)
But it was a truck and it could have been worst if he grabbed the bat & started hammerin' them on the back of their heads.
 

·
Chocolate Goodness
Joined
·
34,363 Posts
is300wk said:
Chan said:
dpwu32 said:
Chan said:
Sorry to hear that, but don't you have a cell? You shoulda called the cops when you saw him rushing you.
Or got your pansy-ass out and hit him... :eek:
Thats why you always carry a bat in the trunk of the car :)
But it was a truck and it could have been worst if he grabbed the bat & started hammerin' them on the back of their heads.
Yeah, they did right getting out of there. The other guys were probably not thinking straight anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
981 Posts
I got me a wallmart hatchet that helps me with the tough guys. It works :wink: And You should stopped and then jammed it in reverse and got him. WEll hope you feel better and hope they get them richard simmons fags. Peace.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
You guys are a bunch of p*ssies!!! You f**k up their car and then RUN???
You DESERVED everything you got. Should have gotten MORE! :shame:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
I would have got out and started throwing some punches. If i had a bat or golf club i would've introduced their faces to them. :pissed:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,523 Posts
Sounds like those guys were hopped-up on drugs or something...if so, good thing you didn't stick around long enough for them to really do something bad. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
primetime69 said:
Trovador said:
dpwu32 said:
Chan said:
Sorry to hear that, but don't you have a cell? You shoulda called the cops when you saw him rushing you.
Or got your pansy-ass out and hit him... :eek:
It seems that there was more than one person in the other car. There is no telling what these people were capable of, but for sure it was plenty as they were being so confrontational. The best thing to do is get out of there as quickly as possible or call the cops.
no cell :roll: and there were four of them.....and im not exactly a big guy, like 150 lbs. the other kid i was w/ was smaller. the police said there might be surveliance of them walking into safeway and the smartest thing we did is not punch back
what kinda dumbass cop advice is that? "smartest thing is to not punch back". that is complete BS. its called gotdamn self defense. if you beat the shit out of him and break all his legs you still won't be charged with anything cause it was self defense. cops are stupid for telling you to stand their and get hit. me and my boi were jumped by three others back in high school. my boi got the worst end of the fight but i ended up breaking the legs of the two guys that were after me. i ended up with a big shiner and a cut in the back of the head but the guys that jumped us got it worse. they were hospitalized. and nothing happened to us cause we were jumped and it was all self defense. hell if you kill him its still self defense. next time the cop tells you some stupid shit like that ask him what he would do if you just started beating the shit out of him? he's gunna say some dumb shit like im not gunna punch back. what bs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,635 Posts
dpwu32 said:
Chan said:
Sorry to hear that, but don't you have a cell? You shoulda called the cops when you saw him rushing you.
Or got your pansy-ass out and hit him... :eek:
sorry dude, you're a bitch. If he had a gun or something, running would make sense.

A friend of mine was at a bar w/ 2 other friends last weekend and some dude headbutts him in the nose, breaking it... the bouncers tossed the dude but my 2 other friends for whatever reason, didn't do anything at the time, nor did they go outside to finish it... wtf? :pissed:
 

·
Chocolate Goodness
Joined
·
34,363 Posts
b0bby said:
primetime69 said:
Trovador said:
dpwu32 said:
Chan said:
Sorry to hear that, but don't you have a cell? You shoulda called the cops when you saw him rushing you.
Or got your pansy-ass out and hit him... :eek:
It seems that there was more than one person in the other car. There is no telling what these people were capable of, but for sure it was plenty as they were being so confrontational. The best thing to do is get out of there as quickly as possible or call the cops.
no cell :roll: and there were four of them.....and im not exactly a big guy, like 150 lbs. the other kid i was w/ was smaller. the police said there might be surveliance of them walking into safeway and the smartest thing we did is not punch back
what kinda dumbass cop advice is that? "smartest thing is to not punch back". that is complete BS. its called gotdamn self defense. if you beat the shit out of him and break all his legs you still won't be charged with anything cause it was self defense. cops are stupid for telling you to stand their and get hit. me and my boi were jumped by three others back in high school. my boi got the worst end of the fight but i ended up breaking the legs of the two guys that were after me. i ended up with a big shiner and a cut in the back of the head but the guys that jumped us got it worse. they were hospitalized. and nothing happened to us cause we were jumped and it was all self defense. hell if you kill him its still self defense. next time the cop tells you some stupid shit like that ask him what he would do if you just started beating the shit out of him? he's gunna say some dumb shit like im not gunna punch back. what bs
We are not talking about who's legal fault it is if they beat the crap out of each other. The point is that these guys would have been beat senseless (or worse) by the other ones.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Trovador said:
b0bby said:
primetime69 said:
Trovador said:
dpwu32 said:
Chan said:
Sorry to hear that, but don't you have a cell? You shoulda called the cops when you saw him rushing you.
Or got your pansy-ass out and hit him... :eek:
It seems that there was more than one person in the other car. There is no telling what these people were capable of, but for sure it was plenty as they were being so confrontational. The best thing to do is get out of there as quickly as possible or call the cops.
no cell :roll: and there were four of them.....and im not exactly a big guy, like 150 lbs. the other kid i was w/ was smaller. the police said there might be surveliance of them walking into safeway and the smartest thing we did is not punch back
what kinda dumbass cop advice is that? "smartest thing is to not punch back". that is complete BS. its called gotdamn self defense. if you beat the shit out of him and break all his legs you still won't be charged with anything cause it was self defense. cops are stupid for telling you to stand their and get hit. me and my boi were jumped by three others back in high school. my boi got the worst end of the fight but i ended up breaking the legs of the two guys that were after me. i ended up with a big shiner and a cut in the back of the head but the guys that jumped us got it worse. they were hospitalized. and nothing happened to us cause we were jumped and it was all self defense. hell if you kill him its still self defense. next time the cop tells you some stupid shit like that ask him what he would do if you just started beating the shit out of him? he's gunna say some dumb shit like im not gunna punch back. what bs
We are not talking about who's legal fault it is if they beat the crap out of each other. The point is that these guys would have been beat senseless (or worse) by the other ones.
yeh i know. im just bashing on the cop for his comment. i have never heard of a cop talk like that. every cop i talked to always talks about self defense and doing whatever it takes to protect yourself in those situations. this one just said don't punch back and get the shit beat out of you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,635 Posts
i retract my last post... iw asn't there, neither were you guys, and sometimes fleeing is your best option, but in this case, it didn't really work.
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
22 Participants
TahoeSSDVD
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top