Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really pissed off right now because I just found two small scratches on my back bumper..they don't seem deep at all. What really fucking pisses me off is that I know it wasn't me who scatched it cause i've been taking extremely good care of my baby and havn't bumped, hit or dinged ANYTHING. :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

... How can I remove these two scratches? One sems to be just a little bit deeper than the other...and it has a little bit of black on it...damnit I hope I can clean this shit up! :x :x

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
You have got to be the most anal retentive little bitch in all of Westchester. Calm the fuck down and buff it.

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DJPoop said:
You have got to be the most anal retentive little bitch in all of Westchester. Calm the f*ck down and buff it.
I think I am right now...give me a break DJPoop...this is the first scratch :(
Do you have instuctions on how to get it out? I've never tried to take buff out a scratch so I don't even know the first thing to do.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
DJPoop said:
You have got to be the most anal retentive little bitch in all of Westchester. Calm the f*ck down and buff it.
Do you have instuctions on how to get it out? I've never tried to take buff out a scratch so I don't even know the first thing to do.
It's just a car dude.

Instructions on How to buff:
1. Go to local video store and rent The Karate Kid II
2. At part where Miagi shows Daniel son "Wax on/Wax off, pay special attention, take notes.
3. Review notes from step 2.
4. Buy wax and buffing tool, or a rag and applicators.
5. Repeat process illustrated in Movie from step 2.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
1. Go buy MEGUIARS SCRATCH X
2. Put a little on the wound :D
3. Put a little on a terry cloth towel (100% Cotton)
4. Rub the compound into the area.
5. Then rub in circular motion (always changing to a clean side)
6. Wipe of with another terry cloth towel

hope this works. If the scrach is deeper. You might have to be forced to buy a new bumper. :lol: :lol: :lol: jk might have to paint it (or use ugly touch up paint.)

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
DJPoop said:
give ME a break... its a friggin scratch.

DO A SEARCH NOOBIE! :lol:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
lil' IS 300 said:
DJPoop said:
give ME a break... its a friggin scratch.

DO A SEARCH NOOBIE! :lol:
:lol: Noob

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Yeah that "first" scratch is killer and everyone gets all freaked out about it, but then after that you just don't give a sh*t.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
DJPoop said:
Please STFU.... do a search :lol: man I can only hope to Key your car then come post it here. You act like you never had a car before? :roll:

It's dumb posts like this that make people wanna fuck you up.

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RIS300 said:
just go the dealership, your car is new. i went there when i got my free oil change at 5000 and i had a huge light scratch on my passenger side. i asked out of curiosity and they buffed it out that day for free. :chill:
I think that's what i'm gonna do...I have over 2000 miles and I never got my 1000 mile check up :oops:

..i'll go this weekend.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Another classic thread by none other than, lil'IS300.

Im gonna bump the snow tires so these two gems can hang out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
19 Participants
frylai
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing