Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really pissed off right now because I just found two small scratches on my back bumper..they don't seem deep at all. What really fucking pisses me off is that I know it wasn't me who scatched it cause i've been taking extremely good care of my baby and havn't bumped, hit or dinged ANYTHING. :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

... How can I remove these two scratches? One sems to be just a little bit deeper than the other...and it has a little bit of black on it...damnit I hope I can clean this shit up! :x :x

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
You have got to be the most anal retentive little bitch in all of Westchester. Calm the fuck down and buff it.

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DJPoop said:
You have got to be the most anal retentive little bitch in all of Westchester. Calm the f*ck down and buff it.
I think I am right now...give me a break DJPoop...this is the first scratch :(
Do you have instuctions on how to get it out? I've never tried to take buff out a scratch so I don't even know the first thing to do.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
DJPoop said:
You have got to be the most anal retentive little bitch in all of Westchester. Calm the f*ck down and buff it.
Do you have instuctions on how to get it out? I've never tried to take buff out a scratch so I don't even know the first thing to do.
It's just a car dude.

Instructions on How to buff:
1. Go to local video store and rent The Karate Kid II
2. At part where Miagi shows Daniel son "Wax on/Wax off, pay special attention, take notes.
3. Review notes from step 2.
4. Buy wax and buffing tool, or a rag and applicators.
5. Repeat process illustrated in Movie from step 2.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
1. Go buy MEGUIARS SCRATCH X
2. Put a little on the wound :D
3. Put a little on a terry cloth towel (100% Cotton)
4. Rub the compound into the area.
5. Then rub in circular motion (always changing to a clean side)
6. Wipe of with another terry cloth towel

hope this works. If the scrach is deeper. You might have to be forced to buy a new bumper. :lol: :lol: :lol: jk might have to paint it (or use ugly touch up paint.)

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
DJPoop said:
give ME a break... its a friggin scratch.

DO A SEARCH NOOBIE! :lol:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
lil' IS 300 said:
DJPoop said:
give ME a break... its a friggin scratch.

DO A SEARCH NOOBIE! :lol:
:lol: Noob

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Yeah that "first" scratch is killer and everyone gets all freaked out about it, but then after that you just don't give a sh*t.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
DJPoop said:
Please STFU.... do a search :lol: man I can only hope to Key your car then come post it here. You act like you never had a car before? :roll:

It's dumb posts like this that make people wanna fuck you up.

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RIS300 said:
just go the dealership, your car is new. i went there when i got my free oil change at 5000 and i had a huge light scratch on my passenger side. i asked out of curiosity and they buffed it out that day for free. :chill:
I think that's what i'm gonna do...I have over 2000 miles and I never got my 1000 mile check up :oops:

..i'll go this weekend.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Another classic thread by none other than, lil'IS300.

Im gonna bump the snow tires so these two gems can hang out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts