Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my not so nearby Lexus dealer today and they had a preproduction IS300 and after the years of waiting I've seen it up close and sat inside. My impressions (if anyone cares):the exterior, of course, looks even better in real life than in the photo's, definately the best of its class. Love the 17" wheels and huge brakes. Interior wise plenty of room for me (6'0") front and back, head and leg. The pedals looked awful now that I've seen them close up but they are the only thing I didn't like. That seating surface material looked strange but kept me from sliding around well. The interior may look cheap to some but it looked very fitting to me.
All in all it looks like everything I had hoped for(minus the manual and nav). Now I go back to waiting impatiently for the test drive next month.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I as well got to see the production car in person and I have to say, the car looks good…

It was a “Graphite Gray Pearl” with black interior. The color didn’t do works for the car, but the sound system was awesome. My sales man handed me the key to listen to it and I have to say, that it sounds real good for a stock system.

For those of you in the Seattle Area, please stop by Lexus of Tacoma @ Fife to take a look. I also heard that the first batch should be arriving June 15th, as they are currently at the docks, but are waiting for Lexus to determine the date to release the to the dealers.

Danny

·
Registered
168 Posts
hey seattle is300...there is one IS sitting at Fife???!!! why didnt my stupid salesman tell me that! Bellevue lexus and Fife are owned by same owner dangit!

·
Registered
49 Posts
IS300pat:

When I went to put down my deposit, my salesman told me that they would have one in the showroom 5/26, 5/27, and 5/28. They currently have one in their showroom; I believe this will then be transferred to the Lexus of Bellevue, as the same owner owns them.

You should take a look….

Danny

·
Registered
168 Posts
seattleis300 thanks. My salesman keeps telling me the 28th, which is really gettin me mad cuz it keeps gettin later and later...but They did say we will have a demo on the 15th. This is in Bellevue. I also asked what my stock number was, and he said "001"!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
is300pat
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing