Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! So I FINALLY got my sub and amp in after so long of a wait... :( ...The enclosure was made by steven! (italynstylion) and the sub n amp were bought locally. 12" Type R with a Rockford Fosgate amp... anyhow...

I still have to hide some of the wires.. :suspiciou

I decided to make a decal for the glass section ;)

and I painted my calipers! :bigSmile:

·
Registered
230 Posts
nice sub.... i have the same one and i love it.....

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
looks good.

·
Registered
442 Posts
:p that looks like ass, the lexus logo is stretched vertically, the amp is mounted to the side of the box and what the hell is that yellow wire and why is it hanging loose. and your lexus sticker is off center on the caliper. good first try

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,398 Posts
:p that looks like ass, the lexus logo is stretched vertically, the amp is mounted to the side of the box and what the hell is that yellow wire and why is it hanging loose. and your lexus sticker is off center on the caliper. good first try
Woah....don't be an asshole.

He's just jealous Precilla :cool:
How does it sound with that amp on it?

·
Registered
442 Posts
what? I said it was a good first try. It was truly said tongue-in-cheek sorry if I stepped on any toes. I would have hoped a little constructive criticism would help to make the project look better in the future.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
is the space between the box and the back of the seats sealed or is there a gap?
how does it sound? rattles?
Yeah there is space between the box and the seats.. but I dont hear much rattle... I like it.. sounds good to me... :) IMO

OH n btw... Ya cant tell my stickers are "off center" when the wheels are on so itll have to do for now :) With this type of weather they're bound to get ugly faster anyhow... so I can wait no biggie. :) :cool:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Looks good, I like it.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Good 1st attempt. It could use some cleaning up visually, but if Steven made your box, I'm sure it sounds great. What shop did you go to for the install? I know there isn't much to choose from in the desert.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts