Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A set of: Injen Intake, 5Zigen Fireball exhaust, H&R springs for sale, for $800/b.o. (S&H included)!

If you want to buy them individually, contact me at: (612) 239-7888

All parts are brand new!

The reason I'm selling all of these fabulous parts was because, I didn't have any chance to install all parts since my IS got totalled on Friday (01/19/2001) accident.

Questions? call me at: (612) 239-7888. If I'm not around, please leave me a massage.

ps. Serious inquiry only!

[This message has been edited by mystic (edited January 22, 2001).]

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
sweet

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IS300GTE on 2002-02-22 17:53 ]</font>

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
email me @ [email protected]
i have some questions about your car. thanks
I'm sorry, I have some problem with my Hotmail account recently. You are more than welcome to call me at the number that I provided from my previous posting.

[This message has been edited by mystic (edited January 22, 2001).]

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
How much you want for the injen intake. Can 150 do. Did you ever use it yet. Is it brand new. Please give me a good price

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car man. so what happened? any pics? what are you getting now? where's the car now? wheres the damage at?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dear all,

Please give me a call for any serious inquiries regarding I/E/H&R that I'm selling. Currently, my hotmail account has been acting pretty weird; thus, I cannot check my hotmail account. So, please give me a call/leave me a message.

Thanks,
mystic

ps. Serious inquiry only please!!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by DonCorleone:
Sorry to hear about your car man. so what happened? any pics? what are you getting now? where's the car now? wheres the damage at?
I've been talking to the insurance agent and based on the accident/damage, he agreed to totalled my IS. Looks like I'm getting the manual..

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by wdskuk:
How much you want for the injen intake. Can 150 do. Did you ever use it yet. Is it brand new. Please give me a good price

Each part that I'm selling is brand new. Never been used! No, Sorry, I cannot do $150, I bought it at $179 and I paid extra for the S&H.

Give me a call for any questions

·
Registered
106 Posts
Dude,
If you are going to get a manual why not just keep the stuff and use it on your new car? Just a thought. Oh by the way, if I had paid $179 for something and somebody offered me $150 it would be gone. Nobody is going to pay you full list for something you bought even though you didn't put it on your car. It just the way it works. Sorry to hear about your car.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Hey mystic,

Where did you get the injen intake from. Why did you get this intake and not the srt intake. how much horsepower did this intake give. Does it lower horspower like he Rodllen does. also can you still sell the intake for 150. If not whats the best price you can give me on the intake

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by wdskuk:
Hey mystic,

Where did you get the injen intake from. Why did you get this intake and not the srt intake. how much horsepower did this intake give. Does it lower horspower like he Rodllen does. also can you still sell the intake for 150. If not whats the best price you can give me on the intake
wdskuk: I don't know about the HP increase cuz I didn't have any chance to install the intake on my car (cuz of the accident). I'll sell it to you for $160, If you really interested call me at 612 239 7888 (leave msg if I'm not around).

PMD911 and DanR: I said "looks like I'm getting the manual". So then the manual IS is still a probability. Frankly speaking, most likely I'll be endup driving other car based on whatever amount the insurance will write me a check

BTW, here's the price for I/E/H&R (hope this will help):
Injen intake: $160
H&R: $230
5Zigen fireball exhaust: $255

1 - 17 of 17 Posts