Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The jury is still out on this one. I do know, however, that I like the looks of the previous 5 and 7 series better than the new ones.

This is the first new 3 series I've seen. I equate it to the girl on Seinfeld that looked good in some light and horrible in others. From the right angles, this car is beautiful. From others, just horrendous. This 330i stickers at $41,700.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Its just won't capture the same as the IMMENSELY popular e46 did, doesn't look right. The edgy sporty look has been removed in favor of a reserved, sedan.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I can't think of anything other than the engine that I like. If I was in the market I'd buy a leftover 2005 (or 2004 whatever).

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I really don't think it looks all that bad, but not all that great. I don't think the E46 looks that good either unless you add the performance package so you can get the M3 style front bumper. The regular bumper on the E46 looks just as nasty in my eyes. I'm sure the M3 will look loads better, but still, the E46 M3 is probably the slickest car under $80,000 that I'll have seen for a long time to come.

·
Registered
952 Posts
The new IS will definately be a better looking auto than the new 3 series hands down in my opinion.

·
Registered
952 Posts
WildSideIS said:
I'm driving a rented Durango. It's uglier.
yeah definately.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts