Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
what are you looking for in a car? how old are you? do you have a daily driver that's a sedan?

if you're in for sport and performance, i'd shoot for the boxster s

if you're looking for a flossy ride that isn't quite as "flossy" as a boxster, the is300 is ag ood choice, can carry four people, and pretty practical. its' also much more economically affordable.

your choice really depends on waht you want.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
"I'm looking for something that the chicks will scream at."

chicks dont scream at your supra? maybe you dont have one? or is it just you?

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
I think we agreed upon this topic before that the vette is best for picking up sluts.
" it would get their panties wet before they even step inside the car" quoted from agent smith

but then you'll need to get some brand new orange cones and a trophy wife

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
jeeez the girsl don't all come to you already? get some BPU+ and a nice sounding blowoff valve with an AB Flug body kit and that'll send them screaming. right now i think the is300 may get more girls but given time it will become more common and not quite as popular. if i were you i'd get the boxster
but ten again, the reason i wanted the m3 is instead of pimping it on one cute girl, i could be hittin' up her AND her cute friends who can chill in the back seat

·
Registered
455 Posts
Originally posted by MahittivanichaMahannopAke:
i already had a blow of value but i don't have any body kit on my car (also never have a chick for 26 years). That why i want something that gonna make them wet.....
Sorry dude, if if you're 26 and haven't had a girl a nice car is not the solution...but a Boxster wouldn't hurt

·
Registered
635 Posts
I think u can't find nice chicks in Ojai... come down to L.A.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ojai is nothing but retired people, suck school (the one I'm going), and old buildings. I have to go down to L.A. every week to find something to do, and this adding more miles on my car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.