Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I need some help guys.. I have a 2001 IS and a few weeks back I converted my insurance from Full to Liability.. Yes I know stupid me..

Okay here is what happened.. I was driving in the rain trying to get home when some motorcycle cut across 3 lanes and got right in front of me going about 20mph.. I was going about 60.. So I turned to avoid killing this jerk and wound up hitting a pole!!!

So now I have to repair this myself.. It looks like I need both fenders and aitbags, a hood, a radiator and everyting that goes in front of the radiator.. So an AC condenser and the metal that holds the radiator in place I guess its upper and lower.. I found a Bumper so Im good there..

WHERE CAN I FIND THESE PARTS?!?

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.. I know I could call Toyota for all this but I cant afford it all new..

Thanks[/img]

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
you wouldn't happen to need headlamps?

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I have a hood. PM me...

SupraStan said:
Okay I need some help guys.. I have a 2001 IS and a few weeks back I converted my insurance from Full to Liability.. Yes I know stupid me..

Okay here is what happened.. I was driving in the rain trying to get home when some motorcycle cut across 3 lanes and got right in front of me going about 20mph.. I was going about 60.. So I turned to avoid killing this jerk and wound up hitting a pole!!!

So now I have to repair this myself.. It looks like I need both fenders and aitbags, a hood, a radiator and everyting that goes in front of the radiator.. So an AC condenser and the metal that holds the radiator in place I guess its upper and lower.. I found a Bumper so Im good there..

WHERE CAN I FIND THESE PARTS?!?

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.. I know I could call Toyota for all this but I cant afford it all new..

Thanks[/img]

·
8,880 Posts
irontoad.com is good for some OEM parts.
Try looking for junkyards.

·
Registered
80 Posts
xjayx300 v2.5 said:
stoopid you...
You should have ran the focker over...
:lol:

feel sorry for you bro but if your trying to save money on insurance u really shouldnt have bought an IS, IMO liability coverage should be for "cheaper" cars that wouldnt cost u an arm and a leg to fix

just my fitty cent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts