Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so after a period of "no more mods for my cars" i decided i would do a few minor things to my is3, nothing extreme. here is whats to come:

19x10 zauber gettin with a 28-30 offset
rear fender flares molded (metal)
a body kit (?) nothing wild though

but mainly im focusing on doing the flares for a 10width rear with low offset...i can clear a 10width with 45 right now no problem. but i'd like to clear a 28 if not lower and get a CRAZY LIP :D

here are the wheels im getting:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
those wheels are hot, are you getting them in chrome? How are you getting the fenders molded, are you pulling them out our cutting them off and putting new sheet metal on?

·
Registered
72 Posts
nice looking rims! and i think you should come to grips that you are addicted to modding your car. i thought i was done with the scene... and well... i have taken the first step and admitted i am addicted, and it's going to be some time before i can quit.

but nice choice on rims. if you are going to mod your car, do it right the first time, and it looks like you are well on your way... :lol:

good luck!

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its about a 4" lip. i wish they had an 11 width :( my fender is already pulled right now...i will probably cut off the whole thing :-x

anyways, no more major mods for me...until i can afford my aston vantage :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts