Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can tell me to read the sticky if you want go ahead.......welli did already. It is kind of hard not to hear it in person. Can someone recomend a deep sounding one that is not to loud?

Thanks i really appreciate it.
:crazy:

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
so your posting the question because you cant tell from the sticky because you want to hear it in person, but from the responses you will get, they will say exactly what the sticky said and you still will not have heard one in person........

doesnt make much sense to me, but to answer your question, go with HKS. any of them.

·
Registered
139 Posts
do you have any input on the blitz nur spec? i have the carbon-ti but im thinking of changing it because it was dinged :pissed: :bitching: ....

·
Registered
139 Posts
wait please tell me why. im seriously looking into either getting that of the nurspec or even the hiper again (just not carbonfiber)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
L-Tuned is the one i would go for. very nice looking and u only HEAR the roar when u step on the gas. otherwise, its very quite.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Toyomoto Exhaust. Sounds deep and even sounds like a SUPRA. I just installed mine on this week. I wish I had put it on sooner!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts