Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes yes I am 18 with a blue IS300. I traded in my Jeep which was paid for and bought this sweet blue lexus. I got my payments all the way down to $94.28 ... Isnt that a bargain for a Lexus.. I have put a 12' JL in the back so it has a little more bass but am looking for some 19' Niche Chrome Shocks to put on her...ANY INFO WHERE I CAN GET A NEW PRICE IS A HELP...

THANKS

------------------
rex daddy

·
Registered
82 Posts
By the way, before you type out a two page response, don't... Also, your job at Taco Bell doesn't mean that you are a hard worker.

·
Registered
387 Posts
it was "paid for" isn't it? But you know, who cares? like Mrclam said, it's up to them or their parents to decide how to spend their OWN money.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Originally posted by LexusRex:
Yes yes I am 18 with a blue IS300. I traded in my Jeep which was paid for and bought this sweet blue lexus. I got my payments all the way down to $94.28 ... Isnt that a bargain for a Lexus.. I have put a 12' JL in the back so it has a little more bass but am looking for some 19' Niche Chrome Shocks to put on her...ANY INFO WHERE I CAN GET A NEW PRICE IS A HELP...

THANKS

Congratulation on your IS300! Enjoy your car!

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
how the hell would the payment b 95 a month? i dont get it..even with the trade in. does that sound right to you guys? by the way. i'm young also, doesnt mean i go around posting topics like that...seems like kids on this site is seekin mad attention. sorry to say LexusRex, "msfrog" already beat you to it...

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
here we go again.. "I am 18 and have an IS" , "I am 16 and have an IS", what's next?

" I am 92 and have an IS?"
"I am 12 and have an IS?"

these kind of topics are getting lame

·
Registered
455 Posts
Congrats on your new car but what is the point of showing off to others how spoiled you are. Like MrClam said, show some humility and appreciation. The worst thing you can do is be a pretentious spoiled brat, believe me I drive a 540i to school everyday and will also get an IS (or 325ci) soon. Your not going to get any respect this way. It just gives even more reason for grownups to hate kids like us...tone down the attiude, and enjoy your new ride bud.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
VBGOD, I hate using smra's old arguement, but are you jealous!!! heh heh heh j/p

I doubt anyone would understand that post unless they've read some of smra's posts

------------------
Silver 2K1 3.2CL-S. NOT JEALOUS OF YOUR IS300 heh heh heh...decent car though!! (the IS)

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
yeah ya'll are <b><i> JEALOUS HATERS</b></i> ha ha.....i'm just kidding smra. this kid at my school got a 328 and thought he was the sh*t so i embarassed the hell out of him right in front of eveyrone at school...."OH DAMN DID YOU GUYS JUST SEE WHAT THAT M3 DID TO THAT 328??" his gf was in the car at the time and everyone was laughing at him for trying
thsi was on homecoming btw. i usually don't go out of my way to show off but sometimes i do want to go piss off the occasional prick =)

·
Registered
257 Posts
having been a acura dealer at one point (i could tell you stories about CL'S by the way) i can tell you that this post is probably bogus....this person's got ONE post. Just something that someone is trying to provoke someone with...probably from a CL board. Kinda like saying "i just turned 18 and i'm home all alone wearing nothing but lingerie"-type post. Snore.......

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Dunno, that thing might be legit cuz maybe its his first time on the board? Lurker out in the open maybe? ::shrugs:: I'm not defending his post or anything guys, so don't make it seem like "yeah Iridium is trying to cover for that newbie guy so it's definetly fake!!!" Does seem a bit questionable thoguh...

------------------
Silver 2K1 3.2CL-S. NOT JEALOUS OF YOUR IS300 heh heh heh...decent car though!! (the IS)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just picked up my Silver/Black IS300 on Saturday. I'm only 17. I love it when people stare it me with awe wondering how a 17 year old got a brand new IS300.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Originally posted by RiceBoi877:
I just picked up my Silver/Black IS300 on Saturday. I'm only 17. I love it when people stare it me with awe wondering how a 17 year old got a brand new IS300.
They're looking at the car, not the driver.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by RiceBoi877:
I'm only 17. I love it when people stare it me with awe wondering how a 17 year old got a brand new IS300.
Their wondering what silicon valley firm your daddy works for...There are *few* 17 year olds that made their own money to pay for a 30-35K car...

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Originally posted by cardinal_creek:
Their wondering what silicon valley firm your daddy works for...There are *few* 17 year olds that made their own money to pay for a 30-35K car...
Does that include mrclam?
Eric....

1 - 20 of 55 Posts