Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone is going to this. I plan on showing although they dont have many classes ... I think its mainly geared towards racing. Team Lexus will be there with the orange IS. There will be lots of racing and drifting events. I realize its the same weekend as Taming the Dragon and Bash at the Beach ... so that will probably minimize attendance. Just checking though ...

Link to HyperFest info

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool ... MrMark ... you will get to see your old HippoSleek spoiler painted DWP and on my car :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was pretty cool. Mark was there along with his team ... they were running the show. The racing was run to watch, but the drifting competition was even better :). Team Lexus did not show up. The car show part was nice. Not many classes and tough competition. I managed to win best 4-door mild, with Mark judging my car. The prizes were neat ... definately better than the typical trophy ... you got a 5 gallon drum of Blue racing fuel from 76, plaque, and a box of Meguiars cleaning supplies.

Mark also told me about his IS that is in the works :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: ... think wide ... real wide ... think HKS Altezza ... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts