Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, This is my first posting in which I'm going to share my hurt feelings. I've had my IS300 for about three months and absolutely love it. About a week ago it got crunched in the back. $4,000 and two weeks later, I will get it back. I find myself reading your postings and remembering how great it was to drive my IS while I'm stuck in this stupid Grand Am rental.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The thought has crossed my mind. In fact, I went out and bought some new shoes last night, just in case.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Originally posted by Agent Smith:
Grand Am...damn boy you should walk.
ROFLMAO

IS300NC, I'm sorry your car got into a fender-bender but getting a Grand Am as a rental is like rubbing salt in open wound.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What do you consider a fender bender?

I figured the least they'd do would be to give me a Cadillac... Maybe an STS.

But hey, at least I've got something to drive. If I wasn't trynig to sell my truck, I'd just drive that.

·
13,978 Posts
Originally posted by DJson:
ROFLMAO

IS300NC, I'm sorry your car got into a fender-bender but getting a Grand Am as a rental is like rubbing salt in open wound.
i know realize why SOME owners are soooo snobby on this forum....oh it's true, it's true! (if you're a wrestling fan you'll understand the last phrase)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Originally posted by IS300NC:
I figured the least they'd do would be to give me a Cadillac... Maybe an STS.

Heh, someones new to the rental world. With an insurance company, be happy you got a Grand Am. STS? Naa, Deville if you wanna pay for it.

------------------
Stephen Withrow
[email protected]

98 Lexus LS400
97 Ford Explorer Limited

·
Registered
146 Posts
Totally agree with Stephen on this one. I'm glad I even got a rental for my injured car, because the other person's insurance would only cover up to $25 per day, which means a 1999 Corolla. If I wanted a GS400, try $60, and that's something I definitely don't want to be forking out for an accident that doesn't involve me.

Kenneth

1 - 9 of 9 Posts