Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Just a heads up to everyone that our offices are currently closed due to hurricane Isaac and we are likely going to have limited communication for the next few days.*

Sincerely, we apologize in advance for any inconvenience our closure may cause our customers.

We plan to re-open as soon as we can, we appreciate your patience.

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
ffffff not again, stay safe guys.

D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I talked to almost all of my co-workers and everyone is fine; mainly uncomfortable from loosing power at their homes.

The shop is still without power but we are hopeful that the power company will be able to get the lights turned back on tomorrow. *I will keep you posted*

Thank you all for making sure we are okay down here! It means a lot to all of us!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update:

As of 10am today we still do not have power at the store but we are hopeful that the power company will be able to get us back up and running today.

We will be fully staffed tomorrow and Monday (Labor Day) to make up lost time and assist our customers by processing orders and answering any questions you may have had while we were away.

I apologize if this has caused an inconvenience to any of our customers and we thank you for your patience.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As of 6am this morning our shop is still without power but I will be check periodically throughout the day. As soon as I have another update I will be sure to post!

This was the cover of the "Living" section of today's paper:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am about to make my nightly visit to the shop to see if power has been restored yet. The local news channel here says that we are now down to 300,000 without power and I am hoping that power was restored since my last trip there this afternoon.

The red is showing what areas are stil without power in our area:

Keep your fingers crossed for us guys and girls! If we have power by tomorrow morning we will be working tomorrow (fully staffed) to get your orders processed!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After talking to two lineman from West Monroe a few minutes ago we are hopeful to get the power restored to our facility in Metairie, LA (on Division St.)!
We would like to thank all of the lineman from Entergy that have been working around the clock to get the power restored in the surrounding areas!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As you may know our area received a direct hit from Hurricane Isaac last Tuesday and left us without power but we are happy to say that it was just restored. We have had staff working all day today processing orders and getting them ready to ship when UPS and USPS resumes their services on Tuesday September 4th.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your cooperation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts