Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so jus got all the fluids changed out since my car is close to 60k... got royal purple synthetic for the trannie & engine... so far seems like a different car :) pulls quite nicely... been only one hour since i got it back so i don't know about any leaks as of yet but time will tell i suppose. i know some here don't like synthetic oils for higher milage vehicles but oh wellz hopefully this was a good idea as for the royal purple brand well the shop i went to jus sorta recommended that one.

and since i was there i finally had my Htechs installed (been sitting in my room for lil over a month) but then turns out my front left shock is blown! looks like a reason to go get tokicos now~! :) anyone know where to get a deal on tokico illuminas? as for pix well my car needs a new face first... gots paint chips all over the front end! and besides it sorta still looks like a stock drop?~ hopefully it'll settle later.

all in all took about 6hours or so total... in the end cost me a lil under $600 :) and thats including the spring install!

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
I got my illuminas off ebay. Great price, Great fit, Great deal. I think they cost between 375 - 390. Can't really remember

1 - 2 of 2 Posts