Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just sold a Toyomoto header to a fellow member. It has the HP badge on it but I always had the understanding that they were the same. Would some knowledgable members please chime in & let me & him know if they are the same or is there a difference.

·
Registered
452 Posts
lexus_2nv said:
I have just sold a Toyomoto header to a fellow member. It has the HP badge on it but I always had the understanding that they were the same. Would some knowledgable members please chime in & let me & him know if they are the same or is there a difference.
toyomoto includes the o2sims.
go for toyomoto.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Toyomoto Designed it, HP made it. However HP Racing and Toyomoto are NO LONGER in business together. So even though HP still makes them they are orgionally Toyomotos design.

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
edgy said:
yeah you just keep holding your breath for that one "tony"

i'm sure it'll be out any day now..... :roll:
Lance told me personally this past week when I was there... :wink:

and as far as the S/C, its in its final testing stages....he wont release it until its right, and i'm sure everyone will be pleased with its performance as it goes head to head with other options out there currently...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.