Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I haven't posted in a long time. I was considering this IS300 when I sell my Jeep and Maxima.
I'll probably go drive it tomorrow or something.

How's the price on this?
Lexus December to Remember, December to Remember Sales Event, December Lease Specials, Welcome to Metro Lexus 44135, Brook Park Lexus, Cleveland Lexus, Ohio Lexus Dealer : Cleveland New & Used Car Dealer

What kind of mpg do you guys get? Carpoint says 18/24

Anyone ever run 87 or 89 instead of premium? Is it really needed? I've always ran premium in my maxima though. Just curious.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yes the higher the octane the more fun the car will feel. Whats the point of puting crap gas in nice bad ass car? No point. My mileage with all that I have and driving like an idiot is around 17 mpg. But I have gotten 21 mpg one time. If you don't use you wide open throttle (WOT) you may get more then 21. The ecu is wierd like that and will adjust to your driving. Nice ride but if your going to mod the car get a cheaper one. If you are getting one and do minor mods get that one. Peace and have fun this is an awesome car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. Thanks for your input. That is not the kind of mileage I was hoping for. Ugh...

I'm done with the serious modding...did enought to my max.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
I think that is way too much for the car. I think it should be $22,000 max. try talking them down.

but just last week i drove 400 miles on a single tank (whatever mpg that is), all highway

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
y dont u guy buy a new is250 only 30k plus tax w/navi only 2,200 more & now the interest only 5.59 on new cars.
I'm not going to spend 30k+ on a car right now, even if I can afford it. I need to look buying a condo in the next few years.

Thanks for your input guys.

Mods you can close this thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts