Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahite..

My gf just bought an 06 Civic EX sedan to replace her old 91 teg that I totalled a couple of weeks ago at the TOL (as some of you know...)

Since she just got it, I suggested a simple tint job for it. I know a lotta you guys got your shit done in NoVA, so 2 simple qsns, and its too confusing with all the posts you guys have on this already:

1. legal tint limit in VA? Chris.. I know you know this straight up.

2. Good , reliable, lifetime warrantied place to get the tint done. I had my IS tinted in College Park at Fresh Designs, and honestly, I'd rather she tint her car closer to where she lives , in Arlington.

So like the thread says.. hows about some help? Jay.. know any places close by to where she lives?

anyone got any hookups to help a brotha out? ;) shouldnt cost more than 150 tops , and less if someone has a hookup :)

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
1) actually the legal limit on the front 2 windows is now 50%, and 35% for the rears.

2) give Cellcom a call (703)538-2500. they're located in falls church on rt. 7 (west broad street). they use solar guard tint, and have a lifetime warranty on all work.

Reactions: amitkc

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no one else??? :confused:

thanks 307...+rep. Like I said.. I'd like to go to someone trustworthy. who wouldnt mind knocking off $30 or so from the total cost....

Anyone?

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
california tint in great falls also does a pretty good job. i have several friends who went there. they did screw up one of my friend's car (a few small bubbles near the defroster lines on the rear windows and a tiny tear at the top of the front passenger door) but they repaired it the next day with brand new film.

i have a couple of friends who got work done at LA tint in sterling, and they were pretty happy

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when did you move to Vienna Jay????:suspiciou

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
i moved last tuesday. i'm right across the street from the vienna metro station. phatty place. yall are welcome anytime. :)

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
p1nk50ck said:
i moved last tuesday. i'm right across the street from the vienna metro station. phatty place. yall are welcome anytime. :)
A girl I work with lives right by it too I'll have to try to give you the hookup. :fool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts