Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK cut the crap.... who has seen it done? What do they actually do? how long does it take? How much does it cost?

Can I do this at home with the right tools? If so What tools?

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
do u mean to remove them from the body of the car?

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
I think he means he pulls his fender out so that his car looks like widebody-kit car? :suspiciou

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
if you use a rolling tool and continue to roll and roll, it will eventually pull your fenders outwards.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i am interested in this also.

how much does a body shop charge to make your fenders have the wide body look?

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SophieSleeps said:
if you use a rolling tool and continue to roll and roll, it will eventually pull your fenders outwards.

Thank you kind sir... can we do it one Saturday? I'll rent the tool.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
rich, make sure you heat the paint...it will definitely crack if you dont heat it all aorund where you are rolling. let me know where youre doing it, i want to come by

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I do to. Are you going to roll the front and not the back? If you are rolling the back what are you going to do about the part of the wheel well that meets with the cab. Can't exactly roll that one out...........

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
TE just got a fender rolling machine...i saw it last thursday night..maybe call/email them for some tips?

·
Registered
323 Posts
anybody have an estimate on how much body shops charge for front and rear fenders?

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
theformat26 said:
anybody have an estimate on how much body shops charge for front and rear fenders?

im guessing ti would be a hefty price becuase it can easily turninto a disaster. im GUESSING 100-150 per wheel

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
why not call a body shop format. Would make it much easier :) Ask for a ballpark guestimate on it.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
you guys obviously dont know rich...pay someone to do it... haha and you don't really understand what he's asking. rich... lmk bro.. if its as easy as rolling the fenders some more..i might as well get some xx.10's

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Lexotic Concepts said:
you guys obviously dont know rich...pay someone to do it... haha and you don't really understand what he's asking. rich... lmk bro.. if its as easy as rolling the fenders some more..i might as well get some xx.10's

i agree. rich def wont pay for it to get done. especially when he can figure it out. i think the pricing was for a few other guys that were asking

1 - 20 of 33 Posts