Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed the cargo net after delivery? I see the D-rings to clip the bottom portion, but where do I mount the two-sided hooks along the trunk? Any pictures would be helpful. TIA.

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
There should be T shaped hooks on each side, just even with the trunk lip. Hook the elastic loops over those for the top of the net. The bottom snap hooks get hooked to the D rings at the trunk floor.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bartkat said:
There should be T shaped hooks on each side, just even with the trunk lip. Hook the elastic loops over those for the top of the net. The bottom snap hooks get hooked to the D rings at the trunk floor.
Well, that's my question. How/where do I mount those T-shaped hooks? They didn't come on the car already, so I want to see if I can do it myself before heading back to the dealer.

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
About 7" up from where the trunk lip goes vertical. Pull the liner away from the lip and there is a metal tab with a threaded hole. You need to punch a hole in the liner at that point, even with the hole, then put the liner back in place and the T hook should thread right into the hole in the tab, just like a regluar screw.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts