Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Geezer
52,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You can download the owner's manual on PDF Files as well as other info by going to this url.

Lexus Owners

Register with your email addy and your car's VIN and you will get access to the information. The site will recognize your car model by the VIN.

Another good site is

http://techinfo.lexus.com/

There you can pay to download shop manuals, and other tech info. You can subscribe for different terms and rates. 24 hrs access costs $10.00 and you should be able to download everything you need during that time. Any Technical Service Bulletins should also be on this site.

I got over 400 documents there for the shop manual.

If anyone has anything to add to the list, please feel free.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The URLs expect that you reside in the USA. I reside in New Zealand and want to get my hands on an English version of the owner's manual (my IS250 has the Japanese version). Any ideas where I can get one? BTW I'm new to this forum (and have just purchased an IS250 direct from Japan) so forgive me if this has been covered and I haven't found it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Owner's manual required

You should be able to use the US version for most things.
The problem is that I can't download it from that site, as it doesn't accept the fact that I don't belong to a U.S. state so I get no further than the login screen. How about downloading the PDF for me and emailing it to me at [email protected]? (IS250 Limited 2006).

·
Geezer
52,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3 Posts
You are so wonderful. I really appreciate it, especially the speed with which my post was answered. What a great site!
Kia Ora from New Zealand!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts