Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Geezer
52,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You can download the owner's manual on PDF Files as well as other info by going to this url.

Lexus Owners

Register with your email addy and your car's VIN and you will get access to the information. The site will recognize your car model by the VIN.

Another good site is

http://techinfo.lexus.com/

There you can pay to download shop manuals, and other tech info. You can subscribe for different terms and rates. 24 hrs access costs $10.00 and you should be able to download everything you need during that time. Any Technical Service Bulletins should also be on this site.

I got over 400 documents there for the shop manual.

If anyone has anything to add to the list, please feel free.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice...way cheaper than buying the ESM.

·
Geezer
52,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Larrym96815 said:
I tried it three times with no luck. The web site even says the continental 48 states. Strange.

Aloha,
Larry
Good grief. Go on AutoTader.com and get a VIN from a new IS that's being advertised and use that. I did that to access IS300.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Another good site is

http://techinfo.lexus.com/

There you can pay to download shop manuals, and other tech info. You can subscribe for different terms and rates. 24 hrs access costs $10.00 and you should be able to download everything you need during that time. Any Technical Service Bulletins should also be on this site.

I got over 400 documents there for the shop manual.

If anyone has anything to add to the list, please feel free.
So does that site have the entire service manual online?
I would register but it says only for US customers only...

·
Registered
128 Posts
If you register your car on the lexus.com website, you can order an owners manual for FREE. Lexus will send you one for free win you sign up with your VIN. I did it with my IS300 and for my new IS350.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you register your car on the lexus.com website, you can order an owners manual for FREE. Lexus will send you one for free win you sign up with your VIN. I did it with my IS300 and for my new IS350.
Still true - ordered from this site as well. Great resource!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts