Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
exactly what deesz said. its really easy.

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
You seem to have an idea of what you need to do, but here's a pic I edited a little while ago.

Pull up and back toward the rear window. The clips will release, you'll hear a thud, and you can continue with the rest of the DIY. If I were Mr. Miyagi, I guess it would be "Start the lawnmower" :lol:

Edit: Is anyone old enough to remember The Karate Kid(1984)?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
man rvalero your on a roll with the helpful pictures and yes i remember karate kid however I wasnt born till the next year. I was the youngest of 4 kids so i dont remember shows that were around my time I only remember what they watched..

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
You seem to have an idea of what you need to do, but here's a pic I edited a little while ago.

Pull up and back toward the rear window. The clips will release, you'll hear a thud, and you can continue with the rest of the DIY. If I were Mr. Miyagi, I guess it would be "Start the lawnmower" :lol:

Edit: Is anyone old enough to remember The Karate Kid(1984)?
This guy is really helpful. Very good contributor to the community. I am glad we have knowledgeable and helpful ppl like him. +rep

Reactions: rvalero
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.