Lexus IS Forum banner

121 - 140 of 643 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nice job Shooter! Looks good! I too prefer blue leds. I contrasted mine with UV leds in the doors and the dome and it looks great. More pics to come when I finish my led project. Happy modding everyone!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
194 168 W5W 2825 SMT Tower
is this the right bulb??

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
has anyone done both the climate controls and gauge cluster? how much is it to do both?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
1-2 spares all together or of each??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just ordered the Gauge Cluster/ignition LEDs first from autolumination. Total was 48.94 including 2-3day shipping, not too bad.
After I get these setup ill do the shifter; and once I pick out a head unit, Ill do the climate control at the same time...and of course post pics :)

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
I looked at the link and all you have to do, is follow the bulb style and look at the number bulb. If everything matches, then make your order

When I was researching on how to do this mod, I found all the information I needed from 4-5 different threads. I've merged the threads and all the information and added my own comments/experience to make this DIY simpler. Here goes:

Parts Needed for the main Gauge Cluster:
3x 4- Star SMT (these are the #194 leds)
194 168 W5W 2825 Map Led Parking Signal Marker Bulbs

2x Tri-Power 3 LED Bulb (these are the #24 leds)
Autolumination Instrument Panel Light Bulbs & Lamps)

Parts needed for the Ignition Ring:
1x Tri-Power 3 LED Bulb (these are the #24 leds)
Autolumination Instrument Panel Light Bulbs & Lamps)

(You might want to buy extra if you want to have a spare handy)

4/29/2008:
Part 2 is now up!

http://my.is/forums/f90/how-change-climate-control-center-console-leds-pics-360155/

·
Registered
425 Posts
Has anyone tried the 9 LED bulbs now offered by autolumination? I am getting ready to order my bulbs and want to get the most light and widest dispersion that will fit. If mine turn out spotty I will hate them.

Thanks in advance...

Z
I love it it really lights up whole car.I thought the clock led was type a or b and whats the map light bulb off of autolumination?Also whats trunk and glove box led off of autolumination?

·
Registered
425 Posts
121 - 140 of 643 Posts