Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 626 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed all these posts for the ages of everyone, and i noticed that there are a lot of young drivers of our fabulous IS300. My question is, Of you youngsters, Who bought your car, You or Your Parents. It doesn't realy matter that much, it can just be an expensive car for a younger kid to buy. :suspiciou

·
Registered
633 Posts
well, i dunno if i would count as a youngster (22 years old). but i bought the car my own self. being in the military pays pretty well =D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im Not Knocking any one. For us who bought them ourselves i think we have a better appreciation for our cars unlike some of these rich kids that momy and daddy bought them when they turned 16.

·
Registered
157 Posts
well i understand u being upset that i didnt completely finance my own buy but dont think that u must have more appreciation for ur car than any of us

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im just asking. im 24 and I work in an area where alot of kids get any kind of car they want for there birthday and if they crash it they dont care cause mommy and daddy will take care of it any way. I just read a post earlier about drivers ages and there just seemed to be ALOT of young drivers. No Hard feelings. And if you had some help, more power to you and the person or people that were kind enough to help you

·
Registered
678 Posts
240sx_is300 said:
well, i dunno if i would count as a youngster (22 years old). but i bought the car my own self. being in the military pays pretty well =D
in the same exact boat.

·
Registered
149 Posts
20 and paying for everything myself

·
Registered
345 Posts
16...my parents bought me a dakota...paid for the IS myself and the mods and half the insurance a year and all the gas

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
sam_riceburner said:
well i understand u being upset that i didnt completely finance my own buy but dont think that u must have more appreciation for ur car than any of us
heyword "some"

bought mine caaaash my first semester of college with maybe 5 miles on it? But then again, I'm not your average college student.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
magoo said:
heyword "some"

bought mine caaaash my first semester of college with maybe 5 miles on it? But then again, I'm not your average college student.

are you a 20th year senior or something

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
lillill13 said:
are you a 20th year senior or something
yeah...

I graduated college in three years instead of four. My parents knew this was my plan. I probably saved the price of the car by graduating early, so it was more than justified to gift this to me a few years in advance.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
magoo said:
yeah...

I graduated college in three years instead of four. My parents knew this was my plan. I probably saved the price of the car by graduating early, so it was more than justified to gift this to me a few years in advance.
Magoo., Don't take this the wrong way, but i see your posts everywhere with the stupid gators logo, and in all your posts you seem like such a know it all, on top of that you seem to all ways be on here. Why dont you go out and drive the car you say you know so much about instead of be littling everyone else, Frankly, i think you should lay off some of the members, were here to talk and hang out, not prove whose dick is bigger (or in your case smaller)

·
Registered
941 Posts
I'm 21, purchased the car when I was 19. I've had a lot of help from my parents, and I am very thankful for that.

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
lillill13 said:
Magoo., Don't take this the wrong way, but i see your posts everywhere with the stupid gators logo, and in all your posts you seem like such a know it all, on top of that you seem to all ways be on here. Why dont you go out and drive the car you say you know so much about instead of be littling everyone else, Frankly, i think you should lay off some of the members, were here to talk and hang out, not prove whose dick is bigger (or in your case smaller)
Do I sense jealousy?

I'm proud of my accomplishments. I'm a Gator.

I'm a Gator. I know everything there is to know.

The fact of it is, it just seems like that because I'm surrounded by people like you. I do "go out and drive my car" every day, and I appreciate it more than you do. After a long days work at my interum job, I can't post a few things?

Its the internet, bud, get used to it.

I have a 3" penis.

1 - 20 of 626 Posts