Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey... How much did you guys pay for your IS 300. please include whihc package and form of purchasing. ie. friend, dealer, etc.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by teddibear703:
Hey... How much did you guys pay for your IS 300. please include whihc package and form of purchasing. ie. friend, dealer, etc.
Here we go again. Forget packages etc, the easiest way to get an idea of the deals out there is to quote how much of a discount you got off MSRP, if any, and whether there was a trade-in involved (when there is the dealer can hide profit in the trade and make it look like they gave you more of a discount).

Also, depends when you bought it. At release no one got a discount. After a couple of months it was more possible. Today, I don't know.

For me, $1850 off MSRP, no trade.

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
Originally posted by teddibear703:

Haven't bought yet, still trying to decide whether save money and wait for manual, or go in debt and be hedonistic now. At any rate, the best offer I've been given is 2-grand off of MSRP. Not bad, considering 3 months ago no one was getting ANY discounts.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
It depends on where you live/buy your car as well. Deals like that ($1850 off MSRP) aren't really happening here in the SF bay area (yet).

·
Registered
1 Posts
It all depends on where you live and what color you want. In LA there isn't any discounts on silver and grafite cars because there aren't any and you have to be put on a waiting list. I shopped everywhere for a graphite and finally found one in LONGO LEXUS, outside of LA. It was by far the biggest and best place in CA. Being a younger than the typical Lexus driver, the other dealers blew me off and didn't let me really drive the car. At Longo Lexus, a salesman named: Jawdat Bitar took me on an awesome test drive, gave me a great comparison between the BMW, and got me my ride in just 1 week. He's pretty cool, too especially compared to the old farts and stupid kids who don't know anything about the car. I highly recommend him. His # is 626-255-6710. I think Longo Lexus is the biggest dealer in US, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
lagigolo
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing