Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much HP do you think i can get with, HKS dragerII, Toyomoto headers and y-pipe, Joe-z intake with TRD filter, HKS adjustable cam gears, Unothadox pulley and crank set, grounding kit, and a gen.I Apex AFC controller. im thinkin of the ball park of 260 at the crank. Thanks
-Dante

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know i know but dyno is expensive. plus i only got the hks drager II and toyomoto headers and y-pipe and i JUST ordered the joe-z intake like 2 hours ago. so i still got alot to do :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks i only wish i knew how to give props lol

Reactions: Split2nd

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Altezza101 said:
Thanks i only wish i knew how to give props lol
See the little dood on the left hand side with the +? Click that and leave people rep points. Make sure that you connotate whether or not you want the feedback to be pos. or neg.

Reactions: Altezza101

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Altezza101 said:
i know i know but dyno is expensive. plus i only got the hks drager II and toyomoto headers and y-pipe and i JUST ordered the joe-z intake like 2 hours ago. so i still got alot to do :)
How do you really plan to tune it w/out goin' to a dyno? It's a good idea to get everything installed first (go once tune it all).

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i know tahts wat im planing to do

·
Registered
578 Posts
good luck with the dyno test and let us know how much hp are u pushing dude

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
werd, but with the current gas prices plus my ticket i just got. gettin all that stuff and dyno might be a while...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts