Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wass up!! i am a new here....And i got to
ask u guys that what price range is good for 2001 IS300? I will buy it in 2 weeks....
Please let me know..thank you..

·
Registered
185 Posts
I would say not more than 30,000 fully loaded even with the ivory plates/wood plates on the power windows. That should also include chrome for the rims, and all the accessories including the spoiler and a car cover.

If you have good credit above the 700 for a lease, then I would say no down and lower then 399 a month for the next 39 months.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Originally posted by RodGrp:
I would say not more than 30,000 fully loaded even with the ivory plates/wood plates on the power windows. That should also include chrome for the rims, and all the accessories including the spoiler and a car cover.

If you have good credit above the 700 for a lease, then I would say no down and lower then 399 a month for the next 39 months.
Ok who's been letting him smoke the crak rok?

Chrome is a dealer extra, and so is the spoiler and the cover... minus the extras, I'd say $30k is a great deal. TO get the $399/mo you'll prolly have to put $2k down.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Really, I think it is possible. The IS sales are slow at this point, the table have turn already and friend of mind was able to lease it at that price plus to get the rest of it. The spoiler is $595, chrome rims should run around 875-900. I The car cover should be 185. Forget the 2000 down. You have to make your dealer sweat a little. If the sales person doesn't go for it, I'll see if I could a better deal somewhere else. This is a buyer market, since the economy has slown down at this point. Don't be in a rush to purchase!

Originally posted by s0yb0mb:
Ok who's been letting him smoke the crak rok?

Chrome is a dealer extra, and so is the spoiler and the cover... minus the extras, I'd say $30k is a great deal. TO get the $399/mo you'll prolly have to put $2k down.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Hey Rod:
Chrome rims when I bought mine back in December was an extra $1600 bucks (i think)
Fully loaded for 30K??? If you can get that, thats a bad a$$ deal!!!
I think mine was $32K fully loaded minus dealer options.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for helping me out guys....
i will try to get is300 for $32k....
i think that is good deal with fully loaded one..

·
Registered
3 Posts
A local dealer quoted me $35k for fully loaded. So should I just ignore this and look elsewhere? Is that the MSRP? Sorry to ask the questions in this post, but it kinda goes along w/ the subject

·
Registered
231 Posts
for a "fully loaded" IS with all of the factory equipment 35k is the MSRP. not a good price unless there are lots of dealer installed options.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Originally posted by merlin3008:
for a "fully loaded" IS with all of the factory equipment 35k is the MSRP. not a good price unless there are lots of dealer installed options.
Merlin, why are you selling the accord? B/C of the IS? I would consider keeping it, b/c you never know when the gas prices will increase!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
RodGrp
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing