Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow is300 enthusiasts,

Hope everyone is having a good day, and yes i am a noob! (not to the game though, been building cars since i was 14) Just got my Is300 in place of my 02 TL Type S....and yes losing that "Vtec" power sucks, but im about to go through with some nitrous on the IS.

My "Q" is for all you nitrous users how many bottles have ya'll been through? I used to own an h22 Accord as well and went through roughly 16 bottles w/ a 75 shot and yes the motor still lasted!!!(knowing what to do, and not abusing the power) Thanks for positive replies and im soon going to be a regular here!!! :)

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Man I've been through so much nitrous, I can't even remember my pin number to account anymore.

lol jk

·
Registered
35 Posts
i had an internally stock 94 ntegra ls...with fpr and fpg...with 100shot oh it had 240k miles on it tooo...i went threw...20+ 10lb bottles

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
So far on my second bottle...still a nitrous newb...hehe...

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
ikon_joedaddy said:
hrmm that doesnt seem realistic to me, but if your joking "ha ha". if not WOW! These motors seem strong as hell then.
I'm pretty sure that's not a joke.

And I've been through probably about 15-20 bottles @ 75 wet shot. I don't have the opportunity to spray all that much in school. No point in spraying on a 35 mph road, lol.

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
ikon_joedaddy said:
hrmm that doesnt seem realistic to me, but if your joking "ha ha". if not WOW! These motors seem strong as hell then.
Its not realistic id guess the number to be closer to 75 bottles i just stopped keeping track around 60.

Nitrous is no worse in my opinion then forced injection as long as you use all the safeguards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts