Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much money do you guys spend on interior gizmos, like you feel it's the useless upgrade will absolutly get u no power but make it even heaver in the car but you think you must have it.

anywhere from

silver/carbon fiber look panel patching stickers which cost around 100~150 bucks

Air freshener? what brand? cost per yr?

cell phone holder? interior trashcan? accessories?

for girls, such as dolls? trd bear? tein doll?

can't think of anything else at the moment, but any gizmo

·
Registered
172 Posts
well I got the ipod adapter which really does come in handy which is about $80 and the best air fresheners are the squash ones..i forgot the brand but they are great..they cost way too much though so i've been sticking to the cheap autozone peach smell.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Yeah. Air fresheners are the only things I buy for the inside. A good one I've found is the CarMate Aqualid Select. I pick them up at the Japan Town in S.F. You just buy the jar/container once and the liquid scent refills are only $4.99 ea. I keep the air freshener in one of my front cupholder slots since I never put drinks there (absolutely terrible location for a cup holder if you're shifting!) :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Yeah. Air fresheners are the only things I buy for the inside. A good one I've found is the CarMate Aqualid Select. I pick them up at the Japan Town in S.F. You just buy the jar/container once and the liquid scent refills are only $4.99 ea. I keep the air freshener in one of my front cupholder slots since I never put drinks there (absolutely terrible location for a cup holder if you're shifting!)
i know i hate the cup holders placement. i have to throw my elbow up in the air and shift aroudn a or over a water bottle. gets annoying really fast. instigates litering (in my case)

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Mine is completely stock, except for a TRD shift knob and JDM dash tray. :rolleyes: not into interior gizmos.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts