Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just wondering how much everyone is paying a month to own or lease your IS 300 and how much did u put down?

·
Registered
14,190 Posts
I can't repsond firsthand, Cuz I'm yet to buy my IS, but there are plenty of forums on prices. The I believe the best deal I've heard is zero down for a 3 year 12k/year lease with a 590 dollar payment, that includes the state tax, not sure which state though.

Originally posted by tgallon:
Hi just wondering how much everyone is paying a month to own or lease your IS 300 and how much did u put down?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't count, because I have family members at Toyota. Just to gloat, I'll say that my 'loaded' cost is under the 'stripped' MSRP.

A good deal, though, would be something like the above lease figures. Don't put money down on a lease - no more than 1 or 2k.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I put down $18,000 to make my note more reasonable.

I stretched the remaining payment(s) out over five years at 6.75 % interest, which is the best rate around in town.

My monthly payment is $384.00, automatically deducted from my checking account.

WC

·
Registered
29 Posts
Two conditions I had to meet in order to get the interest rate at 6.75 %. First, I had to put down 25 % or more towards the purchase of my car, which I did. And the other condition, I had to have "A" credit, which I did.

I opted for the 5 year loan at 6.75 %. They even offer a 4 year loan at 6.50 %. Same conditions have to be met as listed above.

I live in Baton Rouge.

WC

·
Registered
6 Posts
$590 a month for 12k is the best deal out there??....ouch. My co-worker is leasing a BMW 528i for $640 and that car costs at least $10k more than the IS300. The IS300 seems expensive to lease relative to the BMW's. Do you think the 528 has a higher residual %?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Will,

What institution did you go through to get that low rate? I am planning to make 20k downpayment so I meet over 50%. I don't know what Credit A is though. Was this a bank or credit union?

Please help: [email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
My credit union with $0 down is charging me 7.25% with a- credit. www.navyfcu.org you will see the rate there. I also can get the 6.25% if I put down 15% Yet I want to lease it so my rate for lease is 7.85%

1 - 11 of 11 Posts