Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Re: how much is lower is the ltuned front bumper from the st

the batmobile said:
how much is lower is the l-tuned front bumper from the stock bumper?
A little over 2 inches.

Here's how i measured...
You know those tabs under the front of the bumper where you screw into the plastic underliner with about 9 screws from side to side. Well on the normal bumper, that tabs are just a tiny bit up from the front underside of the bumper. On the L-Tuned they are 2 1/4 higher than the underside of the bumper. So I guestimated about 2 inches plus.

take this pic as your required study

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
sure, only time you have to be careful is dips and driveways and curves in front of you when parking.

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
the batmobile said:
so clearance is fine right?
no clearance probs for me. the place where you peal back the plastic to get to the side markers might not fit perfectly and it will always try to come past your bumper, but thats no biggie.

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
my clearance is different then thedon.....

he has stock shocks with eibach springs...

I have L-tuned springs/bilstein shocks

I've been wanting a brake upgrade. You've been spending your money wisely. were those rotora's a good deal? I've looked at brembo, endless, and some other companies. But its not a top priority. And I have emailed Steve Ganz about those Bilsteins. He gave me a good price but Im not touching my savings, so Im waiting for a few more checks before I look into that. Car is looking clean. You are the master of the pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.