Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In mods, exterior and interior. I've spent about $2300 so far, and I'm not even close to being done yet. That's probably nothing compared to most of you, and I know ALOT of you guys have spent well over $5000 already. My next mods are Tein HA's, some rims (either the Versus Campionato's 'aka L-Tuned rims', or Volk SE37A's), black headlight housings, 6000K bulbs, and lastly, the PLP Supercharger!!! 8)
 

·
Runs on Rice
Joined
·
2,900 Posts
four20 said:
In mods, exterior and interior. I've spent about $2300 so far, and I'm not even close to being done yet. That's probably nothing compared to most of you, and I know ALOT of you guys have spent well over $5000 already. My next mods are Tein HA's, some rims (either the Versus Campionato's 'aka L-Tuned rims', or Volk SE37A's), black headlight housings, 6000K bulbs, and lastly, the PLP Supercharger!!! 8)
Man... I wasn't gonna count it if you hadn't mentioned it... now after some rough calculation.. I spend about 2300 too ... damn... It just adds up.. and I haven't done much engine mods...

Here's a list of what I have done if anyone is interested..

Tien HT springs
HKS drager II
Plasma Booster
JDM dash tray
JDM Antanna
TRD CF grille
RMM Lip and sides
L-tuned spoiler
Hyperwhite front turn signals
silver back turn signals
clear side marker with hyper white bulbs
Infinity Basslink
Painted Calipers
Daylight Demon Eyes (comming ... )
CF c-west style eyelids

Man... once you start.. there's no stop... :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,194 Posts
Hmmm, I think I may have you guys all beat...

Stillen body kit
Paint
TEIN Flex
Install
Roll Cage
Wet Works Interior
Nitrous
Cobra Seats
Rewrapping Cobra seats to match backseat
Seat brackets and sliders
19" ACE Manta wheels and Toyo Tires
Stoptech 4Wheel Big Brake Kit
Stillen Exhaust
Stillen Intake
PLP heatshields
Audiobahn audio system
2002 Taillights
Catz foglights
PS2
Carbon Fiber hood
Autometer guages
Tint
JoeZ intake pipe
miscellaneous materials (grill metal, spray paint, wood, brackets, suede-like material for trunk, glue, light bulbs, shift knobs, wiring, power inverter, RCA cables,)

That is a grand total of $24,264!!!
Damn, and I still don't have a supercharger. That is gonna be another $4000.00.

Most of those items listed above were sponsored, but I really have about $6500 into it. That is ridiculous, but deifinetly worth every penny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,373 Posts
flatline - you have any pics
and i wouldn't say you have us all beat, i can think of a few people on here who have put a lot more money into their car than you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,019 Posts
I have spent more than the car is worth..... :chill:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,085 Posts
Uhhhh......................... no....................... :eek: :D :lol:


Flatline IS said:
Hmmm, I think I may have you guys all beat...

Stillen body kit
Paint
TEIN Flex
Install
Roll Cage
Wet Works Interior
Nitrous
Cobra Seats
Rewrapping Cobra seats to match backseat
Seat brackets and sliders
19" ACE Manta wheels and Toyo Tires
Stoptech 4Wheel Big Brake Kit
Stillen Exhaust
Stillen Intake
PLP heatshields
Audiobahn audio system
2002 Taillights
Catz foglights
PS2
Carbon Fiber hood
Autometer guages
Tint
JoeZ intake pipe
miscellaneous materials (grill metal, spray paint, wood, brackets, suede-like material for trunk, glue, light bulbs, shift knobs, wiring, power inverter, RCA cables,)

That is a grand total of $24,264!!!
Damn, and I still don't have a supercharger. That is gonna be another $4000.00.

Most of those items listed above were sponsored, but I really have about $6500 into it. That is ridiculous, but deifinetly worth every penny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
836 Posts
MrMark said:
Uhhhh......................... no....................... :eek: :D :lol:


Flatline IS said:
Hmmm, I think I may have you guys all beat...

Stillen body kit
Paint
TEIN Flex
Install
Roll Cage
Wet Works Interior
Nitrous
Cobra Seats
Rewrapping Cobra seats to match backseat
Seat brackets and sliders
19" ACE Manta wheels and Toyo Tires
Stoptech 4Wheel Big Brake Kit
Stillen Exhaust
Stillen Intake
PLP heatshields
Audiobahn audio system
2002 Taillights
Catz foglights
PS2
Carbon Fiber hood
Autometer guages
Tint
JoeZ intake pipe
miscellaneous materials (grill metal, spray paint, wood, brackets, suede-like material for trunk, glue, light bulbs, shift knobs, wiring, power inverter, RCA cables,)

That is a grand total of $24,264!!!
Damn, and I still don't have a supercharger. That is gonna be another $4000.00.

Most of those items listed above were sponsored, but I really have about $6500 into it. That is ridiculous, but deifinetly worth every penny.
MrMark I think you have him beat :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,289 Posts
5 grand this summer........4 on wheels and tires....i know because my girl keeps track and reminds me everyday how that could have been spent on a ring.. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,384 Posts
12k out of my pocket
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
I dont know...I would have to go back and look at all my parents old credit card bills and bank statements. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
DJPoop said:
I dont know...I would have to go back and look at all my parents old credit card bills and bank statements. :lol:
cracks me up every f*ckin time.

I probably got about 4g's into mine. None of it was my allowance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,780 Posts
I've spent about $1200 on mine. Funny, all I've got are wheels and sway bars. Damn. If only I still had that money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
I'm in the same $1200 boat which is sick because I obviously havn't done anything to it for that much money. I wouldn't mind a body kit and lowering it but that's a lot of money all at one time versus $50 hear and $50 there.

I hope my wife doesn't see this thread!
 
1 - 20 of 121 Posts
About this Discussion
120 Replies
90 Participants
four20
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top