Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

The other day a driver in front of me hit a cone on the freeway, which flew into my car. The damn cone cracked my front left bumper. Just wanted to know how much the dealers charged you guys for a front bumper? If anyone has a IBP front bumper for sale in Bay-area/Sac please let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
152 Posts
not sure... i am hoping someone else can answer this question due to the fact i also need a new bumper. I am sure your Lexus dealer has the price in their inventory, i am just to lazy to call.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I have one for sale if you need it, it is off of a 02 CW IS300. I switched to the Ltuned about a month after getting the car. PM me if you are interested in mine. I think the OEM go for around 300 from the dealer, of course you can find them cheaper from other sources. The only problem will be shipping, I am not sure of cost, but it will probably be in the upper to 100 dollar range. Mine is boxed up and ready to ship, it has been stored in my garage.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just to give you an idea, I had to replace my back bumper and it was $255 just for the part...I would imagine the front should be roughly the same price.

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
If you find a good contact, you are looking at about $200 unpainted...

Post in the for sale forum.....

"WTB" Stock/OEM 02' IBP Front Bumper" 8)

Someone will have one....maybe even in your area!!!

Joe Z :chill:

·
Registered
152 Posts
RIS300 - Portland's a good time, not many IS's and even fewer good shops.. yeah yeah wrong forum for chat, but someone hook me up with a good site with a few front bumpers, I searched but didn't find much....thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
BigDaddyRich
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing