Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much did you spend this year on xmas gifts, and how much do you make a year before tax?

$400 range / $31k

isn't 31k sad?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I spent about $3k on my wife, but mostly we spent it, I just allowed it, new couches, furniture, etc. Not sure how much I'll spend on the gf........hehehehe............JK

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
How much did you spend this year on xmas gifts, and how much do you make a year before tax?

$400 range / $31k

isn't 31k sad?

Hello SophieSleeps :lol:

You have a loving girlfriend!!! 8) And I am sure she keeps you happy and is your best friend. Money does not make you happy (whether one is making 20K or 40K or more). But a loving girlfriend does! :lol:

Speaking of girlfriend, my ex left me for some f*ckin rich and f*ckin spoiled Hong Kong son of a f*ckin b*tch!!! :whine:

As for buying gifts for my family and friends, I bought them a box of Godiva chocolate. :)

My ex = f*ckin Gae Sae Ggi :lol:

Sorry for my language! :chill:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MY IS300 said:
SophieSleeps said:

$400 range / $31k

isn't 31k sad?

Hello SophieSleeps :lol:

You have a loving girlfriend!!! 8) And I am sure she keeps you happy and is your best friend. Money does not make you happy (whether one is making 20K or 40K or more). But a loving girlfriend does! :lol:

Speaking of girlfriend, my ex left me for some f*ckin rich and f*ckin spoiled Hong Kong son of a f*ckin b*tch!!! :whine:

As for buying gifts for my family and friends, I bought them a box of Godiva chocolate. :)

My ex = f*ckin Gae Sae Ggi :lol:

Sorry for my language! :chill:
Yeah, she is a great gf, but money will make me happy if say my nuts are sitting in a turbo'd IS.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Well I dont have a girlfriend this Christmast.....no one special to spend the holidays with :oops: But last year I spent a pretty good amount on the ex...I got her a matching Tiffany's bracelet and necklace and a Louis Vuitton wallet, and some other little stuff. From all sources of income, I think I made a total of about 54K before taxes.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
SophieSleeps said:

$400 range / $31k

isn't 31k sad?
lets also post how long you've been seeing/married to the person, for reference, ok?

$150 / ~$60-70k / 2 months, but its a long distance weekend thang.

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
spend about $400/42k yr/3-1/2yrs long distance (2hrs)........pick her up a coach bag and a dresser for her bedroom, carp she needed and someing extra, shes buying me a much needed new office chair.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
s0yb0mb said:
lets also post how long you've been seeing/married to the person, for reference, ok?

$150 / ~$60-70k / 2 months, but its a long distance weekend thang.
Glad to hear that soy.

Mine would then be

$400 / $31k / 1 year 8 months

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
we are saving for a trip to Europe in April, so we set a symbolic gift limit like $50 or something like that. Besides, we are giving each other stuff all year round.

I've been with her for 8 1/2 years. Married for the last 1 1/2.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
21 Participants
TK288
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing