around US$300

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
$150-180

·
Registered
372 Posts
mine was about 170 ...that's driver/passenger side, backwindow, front top strip (limo) and the whole front windshield (i forgot what percentage).

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Got 35% all around, except for the front windshield for FREE. :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
did you guys tint your front windshield to?

i wanna do 15 all around and the banner but i dunno if i should tint my front windshield also?

·
Registered
270 Posts
haha i payed $290 for 20% all around...... oops! oh well the guy did an amazing job on it no complaints so far....(knock on wood)

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
5% rears 20% sides black vinyl on windshield $200

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have to get my tint redone because 1) its VERY illegal right now (i got pulled over after having my car for only a few weeks and got a ticket for the tint). The cop said i had 2% tint but i dont think theres anything darker than limo aka 5% tint? But to get mine redone its going to be about $225 for any %.

And 2) because the guy who had the car before me took it somewhere and they did a REALLY crappy job.

·
Registered
372 Posts
nfamouskhmerboi said:
did you guys tint your front windshield to?

i wanna do 15 all around and the banner but i dunno if i should tint my front windshield also?
i tinted my front whole front windshield and the top strip/banner...the only thing about the front windsheild being completely tinted is that in some/most places...its really illegal.

for everyone that is getting tickets for their tint...i hear from many people here in town that if you tell the cop that you bought the car that way that they'll let you go...i guess just that's something you guys could try...hope it works for everyone.

·
Registered
69 Posts
HALOALTEzZA said:
i tinted my front whole front windshield and the top strip/banner...the only thing about the front windsheild being completely tinted is that in some/most places...its really illegal.

for everyone that is getting tickets for their tint...i hear from many people here in town that if you tell the cop that you bought the car that way that they'll let you go...i guess just that's something you guys could try...hope it works for everyone.
Nope i tried that one, it didnt work

·
Registered
820 Posts
v-kool tints all around.

v-kool 70 in front
and the darkest vkool in the other windows, dont know the number.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts