Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if I posted this already (I'm kinda out of my mind right now ..lol) but I'm gonig to get a black on black leather fully loaded IS. If I get it this month, how much do you think I could get it for 32,31 or 30? Since sales are kinda slow right now and they are trying to get rid of the 2001 modles?

------------------
******CAR FOR SALE IN BAY AREA********

1985 Corvette, Black, 61,000 Miles on it. New Rims, Tires, Everything Automatic, A/C, seats automatic ..windows.

Always garaged, immaculate condition

Asking price *****PRICE DROP***** 8,500.00 is the NEW asking price.
Contact me on this board or at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
GOOD LUCK GETTIN BLACK ON BLACK HERE IN CALI (LOADED) WHAT DO U THINK OF LOADED

I am getting my baby but has to have Tan interior or ivory, depends on how u look at it. To have all the options the car has to have the ivory interior, well thats what the broker and the dealer has told me..

·
Registered
26 Posts
This is the first quote I got today from a dealer ship in L.A. It's a premature quote. So I think he can do better than that.

Model: 2001 Lexus IS300 LS Pkg.

MSRP: 34,160.00

Equipment Options included: Leather Pkg. (includes Leather/Escaine Trim Interior, 8-Way Driver and passenger Power Seats, and Garage Door Opener), Power Tilt and Slide Moonroof with Sunshade, Trunk Mat, and Wheel Locks

Your Cost: 30,569.00 + Fees (Tax, License, and Documentation) = Approx. 33,511.00 Total OTD

I asked for LSD in the email, but apparently he mistaken it for LS package.. So I assume LSD is not included here.

Originally posted by BoYiE:
I don't know if I posted this already (I'm kinda out of my mind right now ..lol) but I'm gonig to get a black on black leather fully loaded IS. If I get it this month, how much do you think I could get it for 32,31 or 30? Since sales are kinda slow right now and they are trying to get rid of the 2001 modles?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
OK that is a good deal, thats out the door correct??

I got 34,100 out the door for the Lux package which means i got all u can get. LSD, heated seats and extras..... ALSO IN THAT PRICE IS THE TAXES AND FEES AND LoJACK!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts