Lexus IS Forum banner

141 - 160 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
got my 05 loaded (just no navi) for 30k out the door brand new with 10k down. i forgot what my % is but monthy payments are 412. insurances is 200 a month. =P

·
Registered
69 Posts
That sounds about right... I got pretty much the same deal when I bought my '05 on Dec. 31st of last year.

My insurance co. dropped me and I couldn't get insured for less than $400 a month though... that's why I don't own my Is300 anymore. :(

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Mine is used 2001... My mom is the best person to buy a car with she haggled the dealer to death!!! I got mine for 18,899 out the door and 1000 down and I am paying 350 a month with a 4.9 APR... the car had 32000+ miles but we got a 5 year warrenty or 100,000 mile warrenty on top of the 32000 miles... no bad huh

·
Banned
468 Posts
paid 14k for mine
1999 6spd manual. it came with 18in Work Wheels and "NEO" front. TRD springs and HKS exhaust
pay 260 a month

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
dut said:
I probably have the smallest salary on this site :(
Doubt that, when I made my first post on this site I was making about 19 grand a year! :( I had money saved up in the bank from living at home a bit, but my car payment was 757 bucks a month!? Crazy, but I got it paid off in 2 years with about 9000 down, including my trade.

·
Registered
3 Posts
axis77 said:
I currently own a 1992 Honda Prelude Si and I'm finally tired of it. Its been 6 years that I've owned it. I'm currently trying to sell it for an IS. I went to Lexus dealership today and test drove a white '03 and I love it, but Im still waiting to see if I get approved. I'm afraid that the payments are going to be outrageous. So I was curious on how all you guys handle your payments??
I put down 7g's and my payments are 300 a month for an 05 brand new lexus

·
Registered
232 Posts
I paid $16,400 because I work for a dealership and the same guy that owns my dealership owns a total of 18 different dealships,so I get cars at cost at any of those dealerships.Anyway I bought my 01 is300 with 65k for $16400 and put 5k down and my payments are $265/mth with a 9.1% rate.But I have horrible credit and got lucky with the financing because i'm an employee and they had some pull through toyota/lexus financial.I bought a jeep grand cherokee for my wife about 6 months ago and I got socked with a 17% interest rate because my credit is so bad,we traded it in on her 02 jetta last month and I ended up with a 12% rate.So I can say I got very lucky with my lexus rate,probably because I put so much down.

·
Registered
299 Posts
First Car I bought, Int. rate at 9.5%, 574 monthly thats with all the works and 1500 Down, Insurance at 250 a month but I expect it to go up a significant amt. once they find out that I got my licence supended for a DUI. Court still pending on that case. I plan to re-fi in a few more months try and get a lower rate.

141 - 160 of 319 Posts