Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Re: wow...

theorem said:
dut said:
- are you talking about these spoiled kids?

- I know what you mean, they can't really take pride in something they didn't "earn" (pay for)

- can't always depend on mommy and daddy
Get a fucking clue. There are kids who afford these themselves. Im 20 years old, own my own company and bought the car myself... along with my house.
- damn, old ass post.. but anways...
- I wasn't referring to people like you, was I??? Please read carefully...

·
Registered
75 Posts
I put down 2000, my trade in was worth 10500 and payments came out to 334 a month at 3.9%

And just for the people that are bitching that young kids can afford these kinds of cars, some are just spoiled as hell but there are the few out there that end up working sixty hours a week to be able to have what they want.

·
Registered
636 Posts
$3k down
$630/mo for 60 months at 3.9%

Have a 03 Sportdesign... they didn't budge much off the price... I basically got my tags for free. :(

·
Registered
121 Posts
Im only 20, I got a good job.. I got an 03' bout 6 months ago, nothing down payments are 553 5 years at 3.9% !!! I dont like the payment, but when I drive the car I dont think about it ! Some people in my town think that my parents helped me out and that pisses me off cuz they did not... not at all ! I work my ass off for everything I got.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Im only 20, I got a good job.. I got an 03' bout 6 months ago, nothing down payments are 553 5 years at 3.9% !!! I dont like the payment, but when I drive the car I dont think about it ! Some people in my town think that my parents helped me out and that pisses me off cuz they did not... not at all ! I work my ass off for everything I got.

·
Registered
644 Posts
put down somewhere around 34,000 which makes my payment about....0. I just cant justify making payment on a nice car. But thats my opinion so dont everyone get all upset.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Studlyy796 said:
put down somewhere around 34,000 which makes my payment about....0. I just cant justify making payment on a nice car. But thats my opinion so dont everyone get all upset.
You saved at least 4 grand in finance charges for a 5 year loan at about 4 or 5%. I can't wait to pay mine off.

·
Registered
72 Posts
This is my second car, first one was giving to me and I saved my money for awhile to get this car. Plus it doesn't hurt to have connections when dealing with cars. The car was going to be $27,000, but my friends dad gave it to me for $23,000, I put $5,000 and got financed at 10%, because of the first time buyer and how exspensive the car was. Even though I have a good job and good credit the bank barely gave me the money to get it. The only bad thing is I pay $350 for 6yrs, which is the only way I could of got the car, the bank didn't want my payments over $350. So I just pay $400 so I can pay it off faster. I think I'm going to try to get it refinaced over the summer. BTW the way I'm 20, fixing to be 21 in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Well, I purchased my '01 in March of '01 from the dealership and I paid $31,7xx for a fully loaded car.
I put $8000 down and my payments were $500 a month at 7.1%.
Since then, I've refinanced and have reduced my payments to $350 a month at 4.1% and I'm very near complete payoff.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Getting Approved Should Not be a problem i bought mine when i was 20 years old i had a strong Fico Score mid 700's. I Paid 29000 for a 2002 Is300 fully loaded w/ nav 5sp payments are 560.00 0 Down. Also just bought a 2004 Lexus Gx470 so i have 2 loans going at once that payment is 800.00

-Joe

61 - 80 of 319 Posts