Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
***damn a hundred less than me.. but higher percentage... hmm where did i go wrong, i could have used the extra 100 a month***

yo you bought yours in 02 so im sure it was hard at that time to talk them down. i tried talkin them down on the new 03 sport designs but they didn't budge. remember i just bought a 02 in 03 so im sure thats another reason why they worked with me. go to nada.com and kbb.com and see what 02 goes for now. once i pulled out the paper work they worked wit me.

·
Registered
619 Posts
1k down, 509$ a month, 39 months, price includes registration and 20k mi a year allowence.

·
Registered
72 Posts
03 IS300 - $2000 down, $600.00 a month, 60 months, 3.9% APR. :D this is the first car i ever bought. i am trying to get away from the spoiled kid comments from above. :wink:

·
8,803 Posts
$20,000 down, 392.00 a month-60months....

bout 16 grand to go!

I just dont understand how young people can afford such high priced vehicles, I know a 16 year old junior in high school and his parents just went and bought him a $50,000 '02 Escalade
well when you say you dont understand how kids can afford expensive cars, then mention a 16 year old whos PARENTS BOUGHT him a Escalade. Doesnt that answer your question? Anybody that age that drives something like that is either a some kind of actor/singer ect.. OR their parents bought it for them.

No kid can afford hundreds of dollars a month on an after school job.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
2002 GGP 32,700 paid , 15000 down owe nothing won a Mercedes 2 months ago...got 28000 grand for it ... paid 12500 more I'M DONE

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
... PAGE TWO ...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'll be 19 goin on 20 when I'll hopefully have enough money for my IS next spring...i sold my MR2, got a POS car, and will continue saving my money until I have enough to get it, luckily i have a 2nd income from the Army and they're payin for my college so I can actually afford the car...not all kids are spoiled by their parents

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Re: wow...

dut said:
axis77 said:
Im trying to sell my prelude for $5000 to put down on the IS. I just trip out on how I see alot of young kids that can purchase these types of vehicles, I mean I thought I was cool when I was 19 when I bought my Honda. Now im 25 and Im struggling just to get approved for the car??/
- are you talking about these spoiled kids?

- I know what you mean, they can't really take pride in something they didn't "earn" (pay for)

- can't always depend on mommy and daddy
sometimes we can't just assume that a young kid in his/her nice car was paid by mommy/daddy. maybe the young kid worked his a$$ off just to be able to buy the car. or maybe a reward for his/her achievements.

21 - 40 of 319 Posts