Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
***damn a hundred less than me.. but higher percentage... hmm where did i go wrong, i could have used the extra 100 a month***

yo you bought yours in 02 so im sure it was hard at that time to talk them down. i tried talkin them down on the new 03 sport designs but they didn't budge. remember i just bought a 02 in 03 so im sure thats another reason why they worked with me. go to nada.com and kbb.com and see what 02 goes for now. once i pulled out the paper work they worked wit me.

·
Registered
619 Posts
1k down, 509$ a month, 39 months, price includes registration and 20k mi a year allowence.

·
Registered
72 Posts
03 IS300 - $2000 down, $600.00 a month, 60 months, 3.9% APR. :D this is the first car i ever bought. i am trying to get away from the spoiled kid comments from above. :wink:

·
8,803 Posts
$20,000 down, 392.00 a month-60months....

bout 16 grand to go!

I just dont understand how young people can afford such high priced vehicles, I know a 16 year old junior in high school and his parents just went and bought him a $50,000 '02 Escalade
well when you say you dont understand how kids can afford expensive cars, then mention a 16 year old whos PARENTS BOUGHT him a Escalade. Doesnt that answer your question? Anybody that age that drives something like that is either a some kind of actor/singer ect.. OR their parents bought it for them.

No kid can afford hundreds of dollars a month on an after school job.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
2002 GGP 32,700 paid , 15000 down owe nothing won a Mercedes 2 months ago...got 28000 grand for it ... paid 12500 more I'M DONE

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
... PAGE TWO ...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'll be 19 goin on 20 when I'll hopefully have enough money for my IS next spring...i sold my MR2, got a POS car, and will continue saving my money until I have enough to get it, luckily i have a 2nd income from the Army and they're payin for my college so I can actually afford the car...not all kids are spoiled by their parents

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Re: wow...

dut said:
axis77 said:
Im trying to sell my prelude for $5000 to put down on the IS. I just trip out on how I see alot of young kids that can purchase these types of vehicles, I mean I thought I was cool when I was 19 when I bought my Honda. Now im 25 and Im struggling just to get approved for the car??/
- are you talking about these spoiled kids?

- I know what you mean, they can't really take pride in something they didn't "earn" (pay for)

- can't always depend on mommy and daddy
sometimes we can't just assume that a young kid in his/her nice car was paid by mommy/daddy. maybe the young kid worked his a$$ off just to be able to buy the car. or maybe a reward for his/her achievements.

21 - 40 of 319 Posts
About this Discussion
318 Replies
279 Participants
mindoculus
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing