Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
i guess im the first one to be proud of having white.

------------------
Phil from Irvine (University of Civics and Integras)
'01 IS300 Diamond White Pearl with nothing on the trunk except the Big L.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I tell you what, I saw a SMOKIN girl on the Garden State Parkway on Christmas night at around 8:30-9:00 at the Raritan toll booth. She caught me by surprised, first she was behind me waiting in line to pay the toll, and then she switched to the lane next to me, we payed the tolls at the same time. I didn’t think this would happen but she looked at me and floored it. She got the jump on the gun and her car pulled out about a car length in front of me but the traffic was medium and I had the upper hand catching up. Once I got in front, it was all over for her.

------------------
Straight up in my 01'BlueMicaBlack

All Flava

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I got me a whitey is300, and I've already wrecked it! (It takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'.) I still love it all the way. If I had extra cash, I'd buy a 2nd IS300, probably a grey one... for night time driving.

------------------
White IS300
Houston, TX

·
Registered
818 Posts
Am I the only one who assumed the title of this topic was a race roll-call? LOL

Justy
99 328i (for now)
01 IS300

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by WHITE_IS300:
Just bought my White IS yesterday
Hey, finally a *really* local IS owner! Welcome aboard. I have a silver one down in Lansdale.

Seen any others in montco? I saw a black one at the New Britian Genuardi's. There is also a black one at work.

Did you buy yours at Thompson? Not I, they didn't want to move off sticker (this was in August).

·
Registered
680 Posts
DWP/tan leather here in Charlotte, NC
2500 miles

RMM intake and exhaust -- coming soon
tail light covers/eyebrows -- coming soon
tint -- coming soon
19" Dazzmatiz -- coming soon

·
Registered
120 Posts
White IS here in Ventura, CA (between LA and Santa Barbara ) . Tan lux package with LSD,heated seats etc.
MOD's:
Wings West spoiler
5Zigen Copse wheels 17x7.5 with stock Goodyears, but soon to get 18x8.5's with 245/35/18 Toyo Proxes.
Brand new Borla exhause. Gained 5 hp and 4 trq. Will post a new topic with pics soon.
Bought 9/14/00---8400 miles.
Steve

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hey OPENWIDE, bought mine mid Aug, 8300 miles, I traded in my commuter car, kinda wish I kept it

------------------
PEARL/BLK

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Bought My Diamond White On 1/06/01.
I've Only Seen One Other Diamond White Around My Area.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
21 Participants
Watcher
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing