Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should have my 2004 IS300 here in about 2-3 weeks. I was just wanting to hook up with some local 300 owners when mine comes in.

Holla! :D

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
jakesellin said:
Should have my 2004 IS300 here in about 2-3 weeks. I was just wanting to hook up with some local 300 owners when mine comes in.

Holla! :D
Dude, there is a whole STL section a few threads down...why don't you holla to us there.

I used to have an 01 e-shift, then an 02 5spd. I now don't even have an IS anymore but I stay in contact with the guys. Most of us are in West County or out further west. Welcome!

·
Registered
652 Posts
I'm here. . .

I think there are about 5 or 6 of us.

Any big plans for your IS? We're looking for a boost guinnea pig in the area :lol:

randy what's up - you've been lurking in the IS300 against the world forum a little bit. . . you saw that a PLP vortec s/c'd IS got smoked by a Jetta - there is still hope for the german traitor :wink:

Don't just stop with an ECU upgrade - get a new blower, FMIC, boost controller, etc. . the works. Then you'll have some fun :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.