1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
8,880 Posts
No Way.
Too Flashy for me.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I would have! That red is nice. Don't get me wrong though, I'm very happy with my Silver. It's just that it's so damn common. I just see all sorts of silver cars everywhere.

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
The red is gorgeous, but I'm still gonna get yellow. IMO the red would attract more police attention than I need (not like my current blue or future yellow don't/wouldn't anyhow). The red is Absolutely sick, love it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a red Porsche and a red Park Avenue- but in this car the only distinctive color is the Jade Green Mica which enhances the look of a smaller car.
The new red is certainly better than the red for 01; don't know who's nightmare that color was.

Originally posted by DarkzIS300:
Would have gotten Absolutely Red if it was available for the 2001's. I think I might have.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey Old F**K! I have the Auburn and I get compliments on the paint all the time. And BTW, the jade color is so '90s. Let's get with the times. MSM, SBM, Black, white, yellow, now those are impressive colors, and make the IS the car it is. The "absolutely" red is going to be a headturner too. Oh, and another thing, nice Park Avenue....

·
Registered
341 Posts
Originally posted by nutinbut:
nah.....silver would still be for me
Agreed. I didn't wash our Silver for a couple weeks once due to so much rain. You wouldn't know it though. The only thing that looked like it needed a wash were the rims. And even they looked like they were just graphite polished with the thin layer of dust they had on them.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
It would be a hard choice between my blue and the red.

·
Registered
121 Posts
nope..red is not the color of me..I rather have my silver IS.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Every car that I have owned up until now has been red. I would have liked that color. I opted for black on the IS. Cleaning it everyday is a pain. Its the hardest color to keep clean.

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
I saw the red in person an it's very nice. I think I would have to put the Graphite Gray Pearl and the Absolutely Red side by side in order to decide. I'm happy with my GGP though.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts