Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 3:50pm in the afternoon and I am waiting to get off from work..so I pop out a question for you guys.

How many movies where there is an IS was shown on the scene?

All I can think of is the recent quite "famous" movie in Hong Kong by Andy Lau and Tony Leung ~ The "Infernal Affairs", where there is a blue IS was shown. Well, for sure, it is an automatic. There is no 5-speed IS300 in Hong Kong at that time.

How about US movies or TV?

I guess it may be fun if we can gather those info and set up a post like "IS as seen on TV or movies.." :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
There was an IS in the movie "what a girl wants" with that cute jailbait amanda bynes. In london you see it in the back ground, from the looks of it, it was a bronze 01, (no lip spoiler, oem antenna)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Infernal Affairs II is released on Oct 1 in Hong Kong and III is by Christmas...

Can't have IS on the movie :( ... I.A II's background is 1991... Otherwise, it will become "IS back to the future"

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I think there's one in a movie called "Mr. Jinx" that I worked on ....mine. :wink: Can't remember if the footage all made it in, though. I was going to have the DP (Director of Photography) shoot footage of me from a helicopter while I was driving down a canyon road, but we ran out of time with the chopper that day. :-? :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.