Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good Afternoon Y'all!! l have a 2001 super clean is300 with 54k original miles and this is my first post and 2nd is300 and l must say im a very lucky guy!! and yes clean title!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
218,000 and still runs like new. I still get ~28 MPG on the highway and ~21 in town. If you stay on top of the scheduled maintenance, it will outlast you.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
142k here

replaced one o2 sensor, climate control air mixer servo, interior bulbs, ballast and HID bulbs, door lock actuator for passenger side, timing belt, valve+cam+crank seals, water pump.

Other than that the car has been 100% since I bought it at 50k miles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2004 sitting at 223751

the cat just went out on it around 100 miles ago.

Throttle position sensor went out on it about 223k

other than that solid car.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My 05 just turned 155k yesterday. I should be putting on about 15-20k a year on this thing. It may get replaced in a couple years.

·
Registered
313 Posts
185K - And She Purrs Like a Kitten

Honestly I feel bad for anyone under 150K.

What good is having a hott girlfriend if you can't ever bang her around?
- Are you saving her for the next guy?

2004 Sport Design Auto w/ 185K - and she still purrs like a kitten
- Just pulled and beat a BRZ at a 40mph roll in early JAN.

Synthetic Oil changes every 3,000
Fuel injector cleaner every 9,000
Timing belts, serpentine belts, sparks, head gasket seal, Tranny flush and MAF sensor cleaned to name a few.

Cat-Back Exhaust (APEXI N1), Megan Racing Y-Pipe, OE Replacement Headers (CATS went out around 150K), Mishimoto Performance Radiator (Just cause), Motegi MR119 Rims (Stock Sport Designs were Bent), Michelin Pilot Sports A/S, HPS Intake (to remove accordion section), K&N Drop in Filter, CUSCO Upper Strut Tower, and an entire suspension getting replaced within the next 2 weeks.

Coming soon:
Purchased Not Installed: Fortune Auto 500Series w/ Swift Spring Upgrade (12K Fronts and 10K Rears), CUSCO Radiator Cooling Plate, and GDY Front Lip

Under Fabrication:
Figs Poly Bushings, Figs Upper Control Arms, and Figs essential Lowering Kit with Mega Rear Arms and Toe Links.

Next on my list will be FIGS Header Set-up, Header Heat Guard, and New Headlamps

·
Registered
1 Posts
165,000 on my 2001. I should probably look at freshening up suspension and bushings, as well as greasing anything that can be greased.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts