Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
please post more detail after you have it done.. from Flushing heh? i might bump into you someday!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
3800 here and lovin every mile of it!

TEG have you tried punching it yet? or ya carefully breaking it in?

[From TEG: I have never "punched it" yet. I don't even think I have taken it over 3500rpms. I am just being careful... ]

[This message has been edited by TEG (edited September 26, 2000).]

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have 1900 since mid August.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by cis300:
I'll be hittin' 5K this week(4909), since July 4 weekend. 5K oil change and a factory spoiler this weekend.
How much are they charging you for the spoiler? Will it have a brake light and will both that brake light and the factory brake light both work? This is the only thing that is holding me back...

------------------
cardinal
'01 Silver/Black
LS, LD, HH, SR, 17"

·
Registered
134 Posts
cardinal_creek,

I got the factory spoiler put on on my 1k service. Yes, both brake light turn on when braking. I wish the dealer can remove the brake light on the rear window. Oh well...

Paid $500 installed. Part of the purchase contract. I think it goes for ~795. Not sure. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
861 Posts
hrmm i did a bit of driving .. i got it 1 mounth ago 8/26 and i have 2,200 mile's on it.. I CAN'T STOP DRIVEING THIS CAR...

Martin

Black/Ivory IS300

·
Registered
148 Posts
950 miles since 6/17 (this is a weekend car only). Getting the 1000 mile check-up on Friday.

'01 DWP/Ivory
LS, SR, spongy brakes, came minus a cup holder

·
Registered
20 Posts
956 since early August. One doesn't get to drive too far in Hawaii before ending up where you started. :)

------------------
'01 Spectra IS300

[This message has been edited by KidSpectra (edited September 27, 2000).]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts