Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The reason for this thread is because I just crossed a mini milestone. lol =(

I do a lot of driving because of my current job. I bought her last April with 29K and now she has 50K.

How many miles you got...

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice...that's good for an 02

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn! I'm bouts to catch up to you guys quick...and I got an 05! lol I gotta find a different job or a dd beater. =)

So far....Square's got the most!

·
Registered
354 Posts
I got you beat (barely) 49k on my 02. Bought it with 18k on it.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got you beat (barely) 49k on my 02. Bought it with 18k on it.
:frustrate Ahhh..damn! That is extremely low for 02...geez that's an avg about 6k a year.

I used to have 103k mi
You would've been awarded highest mileage Sportcross but you had to get rid of your unintentional exotic wagon. =)

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Was at the dealer today and they just got a 02 SX in with only 25k on it. Wow. A grandfather willed it to his grandson and he traded it in.
Nice...there's going to be one future happy owner with that purchase. Is this at Lexus of Seattle or Bellevue?

·
Registered
49 Posts
It was at Magic Toyota in Edmonds. Was looking at an Audi A4 Avant 3.0 for my wife.

Found a wrecked S6 Avant that I might rebuild. Dunno tho. Was also thinking of getting a convertible.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It was at Magic Toyota in Edmonds. Was looking at an Audi A4 Avant 3.0 for my wife.

Found a wrecked S6 Avant that I might rebuild. Dunno tho. Was also thinking of getting a convertible.
Right on....that would be sick to rebuild that S6 Avant. I'm trying to convince my wife to buy an Audi wagon. lol She's looking into the TSX though....

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just signed that papers yesterday for my '02 Sportcross! Has 55K on it...
Congrats! Nice low mileage too. I think that was the Sportcross with the goodies I saw not too long ago on Craigslist. :approve:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.