Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously this is for those who have had more than ONE.

I've had two and even though my current CW is far better than my first MSM car ('01 with no options V/S '02 with all options except factory nav), I still love my first IS300 more than my second one. I don't know if it is just because it was my first and it was new and exciting, or what the deal is. All I know is that I had a bond with my first IS300 that I don't have with my second one.

For those that have had multiple IS300's, which one was your favorite?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Ive had 2 of them in the last 2 months. Bought a automatic black '02 and found a '02 GGP with Manual so i bought it and sold the black one. Couldn't stand to drive a auto in a car that could be so much fun! :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I had an 05 manual (blue stone metallic with tan and black int.)but that one was totalled. i always wanted a black on black manual IS but now that my first IS is gone and i got a 02 "black on black manual" i miss my first IS and felt just right dont get me wrong i love my car but my first one was just diffrent in a better way.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm on my 3rd (technically) ...

Initially, I had a silver 02 back in 2002 but for whatever reason financing didn't go through. It's ok, I put about 3k miles on it before I had to give it back haha

IMMEDIATELY after that, i got a pearl white 01 ... and missed it from the day I sold it :(

so a couple weeks ago, I got me a new (to me) one ... just put in the springs and got the rims a few days ago

:)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hard to get away from them, isn't it? You can enjoy other things for a while, but you always end up thinking of the IS3. I thought about mine for a couple years and got rid of a much nicer Mercedes because there is only one ay to enjoy an IS3 and that's to have one.

·
Registered
783 Posts
i hear you on that.... i mean the past owner of my car totally thrashed it but it still does the job. im totally in love head over heels with this car that i think i would get another one just so i can have 2...

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
This is my second..see sig. I'm biased to the first, I liked that one much better. Even though they are both the same color, year and I even took out the seats and put it in this one, it still doesn't feel the same...lol.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is my second..see sig. I'm biased to the first, I liked that one much better. Even though they are both the same color, year and I even took out the seats and put it in this one, it still doesn't feel the same...lol.
See, I've been saying this all along. You guys that are on your first IS3 enjoy it, because no others will ever be the same. After a year (as of last month) with my newest IS3 I'm TRYING to warm up to it a little now, but it has nothing on my old IS3.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
im on my first one and i dont plan on getting rid of it anytime soon. if i do itll be for a gen coupe cause i luvz themz. but i love my IS3

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
i'm on my 2nd still have both though..

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have had two, an IS200 sedan and now an IS300 SX. They are both great cars!
The SX has more power and is more practical (when you have kids...) but the IS200 is the first IS and will always stay that....it makes a car special to be the first....

·
Registered
74 Posts
First 03 silver 5spd,nav,lsd,heated seats,full leather, polished allowys bout in 05.
I settled for silver becuase i could not find the GGP 5spd manual with full leather after looking for 6 months.
Then 09 at a honda dealership!!! I find a GGP 5spd,Nav,LSD,Full Leather, but with 35,000 more miles. I Couldn't freaking believer it!! I ended up trading it!!! lol i need to post pics..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.